Forums

Topic: What's In A Username?

Posts 121 to 140 of 173

retropunky

Because Earthbound/ Mother, and we were all punks.

retropunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109

Araquanid

I have 2 pet mantis shrimp, which are in order Stomatopoda.

17 is just random numbers I came up with on my xbox live gametag..and I just use the same numbers for almost every username now.

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Ryu_Niiyama

I'm a big street fighter fan and the Japanese Dragon is my favorite mythological creature so it used to just be Ryu (I still wear a dragon on my person daily). I found out the hard way that EVERYBODY has used that username when I first started posting in forums...plus I end up having to argue my gender more than I'd like. The last name is in honor of Niiyama Shiho who was a really fantastic Japanese Voice Actress (yes I loved her best as Seiya Kou from Sailor Moon). Putting the two together is unique enough that I don't run into anyone else using it.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Inkling

GamerOZO:
No clue why I named myself this

Splatom:
Splatoon + Tom = Splatom. Get it?

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Kaze_Memaryu

My username is the result of 7 painful hours being stuck at the naming option of PERSONA 4.
'Kaze' is the japanese word for wind, but in case of my username, it's pronounced like 'case'. That is a deliberate choice and is supposed to mean 'encasing wind', which is pretty much related to how much I can get absorbed in my own ideas (if I like them) and pretty much leave reality behind to make the most detailed fantasies.
'Memaryu', disappointingly enough, is just supposed to sound cool and japanese, and is simply the result of me running out of patience while naming the MC from PERSONA 4.

<insert title of hyped game here>

Check some instrumental Metal: CROW'SCLAW | IRON ATTACK! | warinside/BLANKFIELD |

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6640-0089 | Nintendo Network ID: KazeMemaryu

Captain-N

Captain Nintendo. Based on the namesake of this late 80's/early 90's cartoon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyoUecpe_wU There was already one, or two here on NLife, so I decided on the spelling/pronunciation of Capt_N. A nickname I don't mind that has also stuck is people calling me "Captain", & "Hey Capt". Though those two nicknames I most often get on MiiVerse (edit: , since there was also a Captain N there, & my MiiVerse name is similar to Capt_N).

Edited on by Captain-N

Captain-N

Geonjaha

Cyb3Rnite wrote:

Agh, the necropost.

It's kind of a timeless thread though, its not really an issue.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

DreamyViridi

A miserable pile of serce-- What, wait? Oh, my username.
I have two.

LuigiMan200 - My original username. I made this back when I was 15 for YouTube; since LuigiMan was taken, I typed random numbers. 200 was available and sounded OK to me so I stuck with it. Ah, memories... I also used this for other accounts if the name's not out of place there, including here until I changed it to...
DreamyViridi - My current username for NL only. This change was originally to celebrate the release Mario & Luigi: Dream Team while also showing my 'devotion' to Kid Icarus: Uprising. I was planning to change it back but others seemed to welcome the new name and I was occasionally called "Dreamy" which I liked the sound of. My former name is in my signature. So the name has stuck since.

[Dreamy - A pleasantly unreal quality. Inspired from Dreamy Luigi.]
[Viridi - A Kid Icarus: Uprising character whom I had a small soft spot for. Inspired from a Goddess of the same name.]

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Jampie

Jamie + Caterpie = Jampie. It's something my friends and I came up with while trying to combine our names with Pokemon names when we were in high school. I just ended up using it for everything else since then.

MiiverseBackloggeryColors! Gallery
Peach Pink 2DS FC: 3110 - 6005 - 7552 // NNID: Emilyssa
AC:NL Dream Address: 5...

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0320-5871 | Nintendo Network ID: Jampie | Twitter:

Kewlan

Miss_Pixelheart wrote:

Miss - Used as a courtesy title before the surname or full name of a girl or single woman.
Pixelheart - A pixelated heart, Expresses my love for retro games.

Did I hear "single woman"..? ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Amateur

Amateur-Not Bad at video games, Not amazing, just in the middle.

The Megaman Battle Network series is underrated... I think, don't quote me on this.

3DS Friend Code: 4356-0845-1388

Lencer

Lencer is just a name I created for a character I use for anything fantasy, doesn't really have any meaning beyond that

Lencer

GuSolarFlare

GuSilverFlame that's all there is to my usename,

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

MsJubilee

Mindafaboy just made the name cause i'm fan of minda and that's pretty much it.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Kewlan

Mine is a nickname of my nickname.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

rolLTheDice

A U's in a Username.
And just like the Wii U it doesn't last very long in a lot of cases.

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

LaserdiscGal

I pronounce this thread immortal.

My name is pretty self explanatory.

Edited on by LaserdiscGal

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Sorry, this topic has been locked.