Showing 1 to 20 of 43
1. Posted: Sun 26th Jul 2009 18:37 BST
I would download the "Incoming" Wiiware (worst game ever) and play it all day.
What happened to the bread?
2. Posted: Sun 26th Jul 2009 18:40 BST
Is this an American bar, I've never seen one before.
3. Posted: Sun 26th Jul 2009 18:42 BST
Yes, its ice cream covered in chocolate
4. Posted: Sun 26th Jul 2009 18:43 BST
Yeah apparently it's an American bar... I never saw one before watching this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9sFUH-HTUc&feature=channe...
Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...
5. Posted: Sun 26th Jul 2009 18:44 BST
I would ride a roller coaster, skydive, pet a lion, or do anything else that can potentially threaten my life.
I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
6. Posted: Sun 26th Jul 2009 18:48 BST
uhm so you would do EVERYTHING that can possibly and impossibly be done? because literally everything can be a threat to your life
Edited on Sun 26th July, 2009 @ 18:48 by Roopa132
7. Posted: Sun 26th Jul 2009 18:48 BST
I would go to the store and buy one for $4.
8. Posted: Sun 26th Jul 2009 18:50 BST
Not everything...For example, I'm reading a book right now and I'm perfectly...OWWWWWWWW! PAPERCUUUUUUUT! IT WON'T STOP BLEEDING! GAAAAAAAAAH!
Edited on Sun 26th July, 2009 @ 18:52 by BleachFan
9. Posted: Sun 26th Jul 2009 18:51 BST
Zss_shadow where are you shopping? they are ripping you off if you only get one for $4
Wii : 5234 3442 0233 53253DS: 2664-2106-1671I have A LOT of games, if you want to play something, just email me email@example.com and ask if I have it. (make sure to say Nintendolife in the subject)
10. Posted: Sun 26th Jul 2009 18:59 BST
I wouldn't do a thing.
11. Posted: Sun 26th Jul 2009 19:24 BST
I'd pay $1 and not a cent more
Water Warfare 3481-0499-8502Super Smash Bros. Brawl 2535-5527-9255
12. Posted: Sun 26th Jul 2009 19:35 BST
Go to the store and buy it for $1.
Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture
3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture
13. Posted: Sun 26th Jul 2009 19:39 BST
I'd go see G-Force.
Tomena Sanner: Because dancing businessmen are awesome.
14. Posted: Sun 26th Jul 2009 19:41 BST
Lol G-Force. Dumbest movie ever.
15. Posted: Sun 26th Jul 2009 19:47 BST
I'd but all the apps for the dsi.
I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked
16. Posted: Sun 26th Jul 2009 19:51 BST
I'd watch Super Mario Bros. The Movie and The Wizard.
17. Posted: Sun 26th Jul 2009 19:51 BST
Even Photo Clock?!? Gasp. I already have all of them
I'd play Wii Fit for an hour.
If you light a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for a lifetime.
18. Posted: Sun 26th Jul 2009 19:58 BST
I'd listen to Jonas Brothers for a full day.
19. Posted: Sun 26th Jul 2009 20:03 BST
Of course, if you did that you'd be vomiting far too much to eat your klondike bar.
"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
Treaty of Tripoly, article 11
20. Posted: Sun 26th Jul 2009 20:03 BST
is JB really that bad? I can't say I've ever wanted to sit through a song to check them out, but I work moderating user-generated review content, and one of our client's is Ticketmaster so I see reviews of their shows all day. I'm surprised how positive parents are in regards to their music--most of these kind of shows are 5/5s, all-caps reviews submitted by kids, and bored, 3/5s submitted by parents. Jonas seems to get 5s across the board.
And for a Klondike bar? I'd prob send it to DQ, have them reformat it into a Dilly Bar, then I'd go by and...pay for it.
Owner of VINTAGE Games. http://www.vintagegames.us