Topic: Tales of Madness: History Thread

Showing 1,201 to 1,220 of 1,230

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

1,201. Posted:

Oh snap, I haven't been checking this thread enough D:
/me rushes to go download the game

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

1,202. Posted:

I wans't trying to be rude, TBD. I was trying to give advice. The game's pretty great, but it would be better if there was an independent download.
Here: RTP-less Release Guide
You didn't need to edit that out; I was actually trying to be nice. Sorry if I came off as rude or mean.

"The wisdom of a fool won't set you free."

Currently playing: Gods Eater Burst, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm (Closed Testing).
Things I probably should be making progress on: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Tomodachi Life, Wind Waker HD.

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

1,203. Posted:

@Cyb3Rnite I guess you didn't see my post before it was removed. I can gladly state it again.
I am well aware how to release it properly and have in the past, but one of my friends beta tested the download and it had some issues and I was busy around the holidays so I made it an RTPless file for I didn't have the time. Excuse me. :/
I didn't expect people to complain about how it's downloaded as long as it's downloadable. It is a free game ffs. >:/

But you don't have to worry about further annoyance I won't be making anymore.

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

1,204. Posted:

I'm not complaining. I just thought-
Ugh, whatever. I guess I'm done with this thread.

"The wisdom of a fool won't set you free."

Currently playing: Gods Eater Burst, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm (Closed Testing).
Things I probably should be making progress on: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Tomodachi Life, Wind Waker HD.

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

1,205. Posted:

@BadKitty
Thanks for making the game playable for me!!!! Having a lot of fun playing this today. Lots of laughs in the game - just what I needed!! :D

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

1,206. Posted:

@bezerker99
I hope you are laughing with me, and not at me >:[
Thanks for playing~

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

1,207. Posted:

EmperorJumpMad wrote:

@bezerker99
I hope you are laughing with me, and not at me >:[
Thanks for playing~

I meant to give you mad props as well on this. Not sure how much you were involved but I'm def laughing with you, bro! RAWRRR~ :*

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

1,208. Posted:

I was trolled :o

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

3DSfan134

1,209. Posted:

Where's the game? :/ I swear, I need to download it but where's the link?

Ganon confirmed to be 2handsome4u.
My Backlog of Handsome Ganon
Games I'm hyped for: Super Smash Bros for 3DS(obviously), Mother 4(fan-game), Hyrule Warriors(Ganonstyle), Super Smash Bros for Wii U, Xenoblade Chronicles X, and more to come.

3DS Friend Code: 1693-0521-5967 | Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

1,210. Posted:

I can finally watch the videos on my Wii U... haha great work guys! :D

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

1,211. Posted:

This thread needs to be close, FOREVER!
Hahaha, no more games for NL users, I can't wait to see all your sad whiny faces~
This way that BadKitty can't makes games of me getting my butt kicked anymore >:[

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

1,212. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

This thread needs to be close, FOREVER!
Hahaha, no more games for NL users, I can't wait to see all your sad whiny faces~
This way that BadKitty can't makes games of me getting my butt kicked anymore >:[

Oh don't worry Mad Boy I will have this thread locked.
And make another one for I still have the prototype ToM2P1 version. If the people here are still interested that is. u_u
P1 was 79.2% finished, but not much talk from the users so I had no motivation to continue. ;__;

So raise your paws up for more of the ToM series and more LordJumpMad butt whopping, post post like crazy! Mewewewew! >:]
Also a ToM Tv series was in the making too, as well as polls for what you want to happen to LordJumpMad in sidequest kinda like LordJumpMad Gone Wild, But your ideas~ :*

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,213. Posted:

If you want LordJumpMad butt whopping, then check out Super Smash Clash, and beat him up as a stick figure with a giant buck-tooth!!! >;3

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

1,214. Posted:

**paws raised**

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

1,215. Posted:

please continue it!!! :D

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
running away from reality is betraying yourself and those who care about you

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

1,216. Posted:

Writes "Moar" on the ground

I still haven't beaten a ToM game, but I still need moar. u_u

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King and WarioMan.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

MrMario02

1,217. Posted:

Hmmm... i got nothing to say

Let's-a-go! Friend Code:4983 - 5372 - 3651

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

1,218. Posted:

MrMario02 wrote:

Hmmm... i got nothing to say

Good since I have a lot to say! And if you make it into the game, that might be your catchphrase!

Not sure if we might make this game, but you will all be happy to know that we have the technology to do so, if you want it.
And if you help us now, you will receive a free ToM Amiibo!

P.S. might not work with the Wii U pad
Untitled

Edited on by LordJumpMad

University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

1,219. Posted:

Considering how long it's been in development, I still want to see the final product. As a suggestion for keeping this thread alive, I'd recommend a "Pic of the Week" (or whatever timeframe you'd be comfortable with). It'd keep the thread moving by dropping small bits on what we can look forward to.

Just Someloggery
Current Projects: Beloved Titan
On the Back Burner: The Machine, Ascending Entity, Antumbra, Between Two Causes, Heaven's Point, Binary, A Pixel and a Dot, Base O-70, A Wakeful Purgatory
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

technotaylor98

1,220. Posted:

I findeth myself upon a thread to which makes no sense to me.

"When you've eat all the bacon, go find another pig" -technotaylor98

3DS Friend Code: 5000-2560-1192 | Nintendo Network ID: 10000mario

Sorry, this topic has been locked.