Forums

Topic: Tales of Madness: History Thread

Posts 1,181 to 1,200 of 1,228

KarrotMan

Just finished the game and it was a sweet way to end the holiday. I'll have to say that getting two certain presents are impossible to get without you dying. Anyways, I also did a quick fan work for the game, should be my small token of appreciation for you guys. Happy holidays Untitled
Untitled
Clearer Image

Edited on by KarrotMan

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

Magikarp3

I'm on the nice list! Thanks Emmy and LJM!

heh heh heh I knew this "Christmas cheer" was good for something

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

rolLTheDice

Hope it's not too late to post the item. I really have to find a way to at least keep up with this thread.
Also hope i'll find the time to play your new release soon, guys.

That'd be my item if it's not too late yet.
Untitled

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

Happy_Mask

Just beat it, with all the presents I think. Good job Emmy and .5% JumpMad!
I do have one, minor complaint however. I really wanted to read the presents' descriptions, but the threat of instant death kind of prevented me from spending more than a millisecond on the screen. Perhaps next time whenever the player receives an item, you could implement some sort of pause system for it?
All in all though it was quite fun! Still loving my role as well. >:3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

KarrotMan

@Wonder_Mask You pause with the "esc" key. The description is in the items.

Alright, How do I deal with the fast moving elf near Santa's room? It's impossible to get the two gifts without getting caught. I've tried multiple times to get them, it's driving me... you know, not so happy.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

LzWinky

Lz's Review: Incredible, simply incredible

My only concern is that either JumpMad sucks at living or those elves are packing some serious ammo

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

theblackdragon

bezerker99 wrote:

Why was my comment erased? Alls I was saying was I can't play the game cuz I don't have a computer. Just letting Emmy and LJM know that. >:[

don't look at me, i didn't do it

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

bezerker99

Maybe it was further up. I thought it was below Kitty's fireworks image. No worries!! Hopefully I'll be able to play this on my PC at work (Tales of Horror worked just fine but the first ToM didn't....so I'm just anxious to play this game is all....gotta wait till Monday to find out if it will run! )

BadKitty

@Karakato Well I was able to get all the presents with patience and timing. Even LJM was able to do it so that means it's possible. xD
Do you hold the shift key to run? :3

Love the picture I so cute~

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

I see someone left a present behind, don't mine if I take it! >:]
Here's a few trick to help me steal more presents
1) Save often, or the elves will punish you for it.
2) Gotta go fast? hold down Shift key for speed
3) Look everywhere, you never know what you might find, it might be even a duck and a turtle having a steamy conversation.

I wonder if it was just me playing, but I could have swear that I saw Reggie in Santa workshop, with a mistletoe on his forehead. O__O

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Look, I'm Peggy the Pirate!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror

BadKitty wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

RPGVXAce RTP is missing
Good pic Karakato!

http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/additional/run-time-packages
Figured most of you would still have it but if not^.

Thank you, you should know that the only PC games I download is made by my favorite kitty!....that and super smash land! (therefore I don't have RPGVXAce RTP)

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Undead_terror

And so I beaten the game and got all presents, good game kitty and LJM....except you are weak LJM, if you need tips on killing defending from small weak elves, old Undead_terror here will help you grow into a man!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Lunapplebloom

Oh, so this is what you have been up to with the requests. I'll have to try this one out soon, and put it through the paces.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

bezerker99

Well, ToM won't run on my work PC. Says I need to download something and I, unfortunately, don't have administrative privileges to do that.

;_____;

Untitled

I'll see what can be done but I may not be able to experience this classic, new installment in the Tales of Madness series.

FYI - the first ToM and this 3rd one haven't worked. The only one I was able to get to run was the Tales of Horror: JumpMad'sMansion D:

Edited on by bezerker99

LyIa

If it bothers you too much, don't play it. There's no need to be rude — TBD

Edited on by LyIa

all men are kings 👑

LyIa

I wans't trying to be rude, TBD. I was trying to give advice. The game's pretty great, but it would be better if there was an independent download.
Here: RTP-less Release Guide
You didn't need to edit that out; I was actually trying to be nice. Sorry if I came off as rude or mean.

all men are kings 👑

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.