Showing 21 to 40 of 308
21. Posted: Fri 23rd Jul 2010 19:58 BST
Wow! I just used a white box thingy, and now my bread became hard and brownish! They say it's called 'toast'.
My 3DS Blog | YouTube ChannelCUAF - Administrator/Chef/Logo Creator
SMEXAIZELDAMAN's Official Undercover Assassin
22. Posted: Fri 23rd Jul 2010 19:59 BST
I'm walking 15 miles barefoot in the snow to accomplish EVERYTHING!!!!
I'm back (for the moment)!
23. Posted: Fri 23rd Jul 2010 20:03 BST
Wait, we have independence?
24. Posted: Fri 23rd Jul 2010 20:57 BST
You heard about this new thing called video games. It's really cool. I heard they made a video game based on that movie E.T. Sounds awesome to me. I want a copy.
Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358
25. Posted: Fri 23rd Jul 2010 21:01 BST
What's an E.T.?
"I'm making electricity, and you look like an ***hole." - Nikola Tesla to Thomas Edison
On second thought, let's not go to Camelot. 'Tis a very silly place.
26. Posted: Fri 23rd Jul 2010 21:04 BST
What's a movie?
27. Posted: Fri 23rd Jul 2010 21:05 BST
One o' them moving picture "fingies". Lot more modern than our Charlie Chaplin, they are.
28. Posted: Fri 23rd Jul 2010 21:08 BST
Theirs a new Card Company called Nintendo it just was founded yesterday Sep 23
Digitaloggery3DS FC: Otaku1WiiU: 013017970991Nintendo of Japanniconico community is full of kawaii!Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this yearWelcome to my emassary of...
29. Posted: Fri 23rd Jul 2010 22:51 BST
World War I will NEVER end...
I'm gone. Good f*cking bye.
30. Posted: Sun 25th Jul 2010 19:05 BST
Parachute pants will NEVER go out of style!
31. Posted: Sun 25th Jul 2010 19:34 BST
Sega have made a New Console called the Dream Cast. and it has online gaming!!!
For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...
32. Posted: Sun 25th Jul 2010 20:27 BST
Good news everyone!I have perfected a device that may or may not be able to harness a quantum amount of electrons, and reroute them through pieces of metallic twine!
*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky roadall the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*
33. Posted: Sun 25th Jul 2010 20:40 BST
I got tickets to AN ELVIS CONCERT!
well i just found mine actually (not joking!)hey so i was listing to the radio and three white rappers were singing aint that illegal they aint going nowhere those white beastie boys
34. Posted: Sun 25th Jul 2010 21:08 BST
The British are coming!
Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.
35. Posted: Sun 25th Jul 2010 21:14 BST
Wasn't the Boston Tea Party exciting? I was the guy that got the tea!
36. Posted: Sun 25th Jul 2010 21:35 BST
I got this game for Christmas that was like $200 or something like that. All the other kids got a SNES. I wish I could trade with one of them.
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91
37. Posted: Mon 26th Jul 2010 04:17 BST
The DS will be the end of nintendo
call me Dicesuke Inuzuka, Daisuke, Dice, or Dai.deviant art page:http://dicesukeinuzuka.deviantart.com/
38. Posted: Mon 26th Jul 2010 04:31 BST
Woah! I just realized that I'm not a microbe anymore!
39. Posted: Mon 26th Jul 2010 09:12 BST
Earthbound? Looks like a failure. NO ONE will want that game 1 0 years from know.
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!
40. Posted: Mon 26th Jul 2010 09:59 BST
Just became an editor for NintendoLife.
I had fun once and it was awful.