Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Adventure!

Posts 361 to 380 of 971

theblackdragon

While StarBoy is hiding, theblackdragon grabs lz out of the pile of snow and yanks him outta the thread, allowing it to continue on unhindered...

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

StarBoy91

StarBoy thinks that he worries too much (as usual). He decides to come up to see if it was safe to come out. He saw SuperMegaMan looking, and StarBoy quivers in fear. Then, StarBoy notices dragon in the distance. He felt less afraid now. But, StarBoy forgot his snowboots, meaning that if he walks on the snow, his feet will be frozen. So, StarBoy decides to play some Scooby Doo GBA on his Nintendo DS. Then, he recalls Feenie; (s)he seemed nice.
But, ...

To each their own

Supermegaman

StarBoy91 wrote:

StarBoy thinks that he worries too much (as usual). He decides to come up to see if it was safe to come out. He saw SuperMegaMan looking, and StarBoy quivers in fear. Then, StarBoy notices dragon in the distance. He felt less afraid now. But, StarBoy forgot his snowboots, meaning that if he walks on the snow, his feet will be frozen. So, StarBoy decides to play some Scooby Doo GBA on his Nintendo DS. Then, he recalls Feenie; (s)he seemed nice.
But, ...

Supermegaman curiously wanders around wondering, who hit me with this snowball? He concurs it must be the notorious feenwii up to his old tricks! He wanders into feenies castle which has been overun by feenwii, and glimpses a SPROGS racing games in action! Tingle vs Nuerotic Wii Man! Mistaking nuerotic wii man for atomic wii man, supermegaman calls out, but this proves to be a bad desicion, as nuerotic wii man has a SPROG spasm and flails wildy away. Atomic wii man, after seeing this, goes after his soon to be aprentice! Supermegaman heads after feenwii when suddenly...

StarBoy91

Supermegaman wrote:

StarBoy91 wrote:

But, ...

Supermegaman curiously wanders around wondering, who hit me with this snowball? He concurs it must be the notorious feenwii up to his old tricks! He wanders into feenies castle which has been overun by feenwii, and glimpses a SPROGS racing games in action! Tingle vs Nuerotic Wii Man! Mistaking nuerotic wii man for atomic wii man, supermegaman calls out, but this proves to be a bad desicion, as nuerotic wii man has a SPROG spasm and flails wildy away. Atomic wii man, after seeing this, goes after his soon to be aprentice! Supermegaman heads after feenwii when suddenly...

...StarBoy, knowing that he can't stay in hiding for eternity, sucks in his gut and goes up the ladder, out of the shelter. He noticed Machu racing his kart around the snow, and he saw two dragons flying in the sky (one was bro and the other was dragon). StarBoy, feeling safe, decides to head back home, but when someone touched his shoulder; StarBoy freaks out and hides behind a tree. It was only gamerforgod; StarBoy had nothing to worry about.
However, when StarBoy got home...

To each their own

LzWinky

Lz jumps back into the thread and explodes

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

StarBoy91

StarBoy is tempted to report lz, but he won't do that (it was hard enough reporting malign posts last night).
StarBoy suddenly faints. Eventually, he wakes up, to find himself on a yard, belly up. How'd he get here, he wondered? Then, he saw a tiny ant, with the strength of a man; the ant introduced himself as Adamant. StarBoy asked why he was brought here in a mysterious yard. Adamant then lifted ten carrots into the air all at once, and replied that StarBoy's home was exploded. StarBoy couldn't belive this; what will he do? Being the benevolent, optimistic and kind luma he is, StarBoy would never think negatively of anyone. Soon, ...

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

GamerforGod

...Adamant offered to give Starboy a ride to the strange planet where everyone else is right now. Since Starboy no longer had a home, he accepted. When arriving at the strange planet, they landed right in front of Wiinie's castle (FeenWii's Wii-shaped castle). Starboy and Adamant went inside to find SuperMegaMan and TheLonelyGamer being tortured by FeenWii making them play nothing but Sprogs Racing and Uno!!!! FeenWii turned to attack Starboy and Adamant, but suddenly...

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

StarBoy91

gamerforgod wrote:

...Adamant offered to give Starboy a ride to the strange planet where everyone else is right now. Since Starboy no longer had a home, he accepted. When arriving at the strange planet, they landed right in front of Wiinie's castle (FeenWii's Wii-shaped castle). Starboy and Adamant went inside to find SuperMegaMan and TheLonelyGamer being tortured by FeenWii making them play nothing but Sprogs Racing and Uno!!!! FeenWii turned to attack Starboy and Adamant, but suddenly...

...StarBoy tried to save SuperMegaMan and TheLonelyGamer with his powers, but nothing happened. He tried to float in the air, but fell down on the ground. Oh, no!!! Somehow, StarBoy was deprived of his powers during that explosion. But he couldn't bear to see his friends hurt. So, he tried to head after them, but then, lz the evil cackling vulture appeared and was gonna swoop down on StarBoy; he was afraid, 'cause he was powerless. Suddenly, out of nowhere, something else grabbed StarBoy in the blink of an eye and into the air; making lz fall into a vat of acid. Adamant told StarBoy not to worry about him, he can take care of himself. So, Adamant sped up to the two in need of rescue; and freed them. Meanwhile, StarBoy opened his eyes, and found himself on a blue dragon. He looked down to the ground, which was a bad idea, 'cause StarBoy is afraid of heights. The poor luma couldn't fly anymore [ ]. StarBoy thanked the dragon for saving his life, but the moment he was gonna ask what his name was, a boulder was falling for them. They were in danger, until...

To each their own

Crazygamerfreak

Crazygamerfreak came out of nowhere and pushed the boulder out of the way, sending Crazygamerfreak to the ground with the boulder on top.He lay restless, hoping someone would save him. Crazygamerfreak luckily was wearing anti Iz clothing.Crazygamerfreak was still motionless and then...

Edited on by Crazygamerfreak

Me old Backloggery
Excitebike World Rally Friend Code: 3051 8498 5866
Goldeneye 007: 1244 - 1039 - 8836
Monster Hunter Tri: Name: Curt HR 150+
There are many consequences for the simpilest things we do.
Kicks are my...

StarBoy91

StarBoy couldn't bear to see anyone fall to their end, so StarBoy decides to save Crazygamerfreak; but StarBoy forgot he can't fly, so he accidentally slided off the dragon to save Crazygamerfreak. StarBoy grabbed Crazygamerfreak, but both were about to be squished by the boulder that was still falling. Suddenly, it burst into flames and pieces. The dragon breathed fire to save the two from being squushed, and he got underneath StarBoy and Crazygamerfreak so they wouldn't keep falling. The dragon had saved StarBoy twice; he was a heroic and benevolent dragon. Then, the dragon went to land on a safe spot, letting the two off. Then, the blue dragon went to save TheLonelyGamer and SuperMegaMan. Crazygamerfreak decided to play in the grass; but StarBoy was still bummed that he no longer had any powers. He had to get his powers back, so he decided to find the Fountain of Rejuvenation. It was the only way for StarBoy to get his powers back. So, he trekked on for days, barely resting and eating on the way. StarBoy still kept going, even when he was hungry. He eventually found the Fountain. StarBoy decided to enter the water, falling asleep underneath it. It takes six hours for StarBoy to get his powers back. Meanwhile, he thought of gamerforgod; how was he doing? He also wonders what the blue dragon's name is. Meanwhile, ...

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Crazygamerfreak

Crazygamerfreak uses his powers to teleport to a nearby tree near Starboy and gave him the ability to walk through walls for saving Crazygamerfreak. Even though they might not meet again, Starboy is yet to discover that Crazygamerfreak is a famous magician/warrior from the castle that created the universe. Crazygamerfreak makes the process of Starboy's powers to return double along with double the strength of his powers that he had before. Crazygamerfreak then leaves a card with a button that can be pressed but will not figure out what it does until he presses the buton. The letter itself is from Crazygamerfreak just saying his thanks to Starboy for saving him. If Crazygamerfreak died even once, all of humanity would be in chaos as all 1,090,650 monsters that had been locked away would come back and possibly destroy the universe. Meanwhile, ....

Me old Backloggery
Kicks are my...

StarBoy91

Crazygamerfreak wrote:

Crazygamerfreak uses his powers to teleport to a nearby tree near Starboy and gave him the ability to walk through walls for saving Crazygamerfreak. Even though they might not meet again, Starboy is yet to discover that Crazygamerfreak is a famous magician/warrior from the castle that created the universe. Crazygamerfreak makes the process of Starboy's powers to return double along with double the strength of his powers that he had before. Crazygamerfreak then leaves a card with a button that can be pressed but will not figure out what it does until he presses the buton. The letter itself is from Crazygamerfreak just saying his thanks to Starboy for saving him. If Crazygamerfreak died even once, all of humanity would be in chaos as all 1,090,650 monsters that had been locked away would come back and possibly destroy the universe. Meanwhile, ....

StarBoy felt grateful for what Crazygamerfreak did. He decided to hug Crazygamerfreak (should he find him) to show his thanks. StarBoy then flies back to the castle where TheLonelyGamer and SuperMegaMan were, but he found the place a shambles and everyone was gone. Did they escape? StarBoy wished he knew; suddenly, out of the acid vat, lz the cackling evil vulture rises out. "Bleh!!!" he's like. StarBoy told lz that that was the most overrated word in history, and the most annoying. This hurt lz's feelings, and he returned to the vat. StarBoy, feeling guilty for having offended someone, feels sad. He then finds the blue dragon in the sky. StarBoy was not sure how he would ever cheer up, because he felt sad. Then,...

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

SherlockHolmes

The forgotten one thelawyer comes and gives starboy the head of the mighty doughnut king to cheer him up. Suddenly...

Squadala! We're off!
3DS Friend Code: 3566-1684-2813
Xbox360 Gamertag:Thatreggaeguy
Add me and I'll add back!
Old Username: thelawyer

StarBoy91

thelawyer wrote:

The forgotten one thelawyer comes and gives starboy the head of the mighty doughnut king to cheer him up. Suddenly...

...StarBoy gets more depressed, 'cause he saw a decapitated head. If StarBoy feels more depressed, he'll turn into a blackhole. Soon, ...

To each their own

theblackdragon

StarBoy wrote:

...StarBoy gets more depressed, 'cause he saw a decapitated head. If StarBoy feels more depressed, he'll turn into a blackhole. Soon, ...

... a pair of hands clapped down onto StarBoy's shoulders, and he turned around with a gasp to see lz standing behind him, fresh from the acid vat, grinning evilly. "You didn't think my feelings could possibly be hurt by such a lame insult, did you?" Cackling in his Squidwardian voice, lz grabbed StarBoy and suddenly leapt into the sky, spiraling higher and higher above the ground...

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

SherlockHolmes

theblackdragon wrote:

StarBoy wrote:

... a pair of hands clapped down onto StarBoy's shoulders, and he turned around with a gasp to see lz standing behind him, fresh from the acid vat, grinning evilly. "You didn't think my feelings could possibly be hurt by such a lame insult, did you?" Cackling in his Squidwardian voice, lz grabbed StarBoy and suddenly leapt into the sky, spiraling higher and higher above the ground...

Thelawyer calls on Buzz Lightyear to save the day. He saves StarBoy from lz and brings everyone back to earth.

Squadala! We're off!

Crazygamerfreak

The wizard Crazygamerfreak is once again found by Starboy and Crazygamerfreak gives him one wish. He wishes that he knew the dragon's name and found out it was Nephoris.Then Corbie appears out of nowhere and uses a stun ray on Crazygamerfreak so he can't help Starboy. Then he takes Starboy to an unknown dimension called...

Me old Backloggery
Kicks are my...

SherlockHolmes

Land of Moo. Thelawyer goes to the dimension to save Crazygamerfreak. But...

Edited on by SherlockHolmes

Squadala! We're off!

Crazygamerfreak

thelawyer wrote:

Land of Moo. Thelawyer goes to the dimension to save Crazygamerfreak. But...

(Note:I said he took STARBOY not me)

On the land of moo Starboy was lost and was going to die the way he thought of it. He meets a cloaked man who was actually Crazygamerfreak here to save him. If he was caught, he might be killed. That or he would be brainwashed and forced against his will to actually kill Starboy. Crazygamerfreak grabs him and teleports him back to Earth. He has no strength remaining afterwards and needs to hide so he isn't found and used for the wrong purpose because he is to weak to even move.

Me old Backloggery
Kicks are my...

SherlockHolmes

Meanwhile thelawyer comes to the land of moo, not knowing Starboy has been saved. Then he finds his arch nemesis who is...

Squadala! We're off!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.