Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 96,501 to 96,520 of 96,563

DannyBoi

Solved my First Rubik's cube yesterday. Did use the official guide book(you will need help๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€).

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

CaleBoi25

@DannyBoi I love solving Rubik's Cubes! If you want to get better/faster, check out JPerm on ouTube

Edited on by CaleBoi25

SplatComp

Don't tell the me moon is shining;
show me the glint of light on broken glass.
-Anton Chekhov

Sorry, I can't stop changing my PFP!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3225-4369-7994 | My Nintendo: CaleBoi25

jedgamesguy

Tyranexx wrote:

@jedgamesguy I completely agree regarding demos for games where we know the quality is high; I've skipped more than one demo for this reason! One example is the demo for DQ XI. While I know the actual demo is quite meaty, I already know I'll enjoy the game. So why bother downloading the gimped version? XD As for Dream Team, many M&L fans seem to regard it highly, a few even listing it on sites like Reddit as their favorite game in the RPG spinoff series. Sounds a lot like what I've heard about Paper Jam sadly.

35 was the most I had in my class in high school at one point. We had people move out over time. My high school was small enough we had some of the larger stereotypical cliques, but not some of the smaller ones....One of those categories I probably would've fit in with if it had actually existed. I was kind of filed into "Other". XD Though I was on the brighter side too.

Yeah that's a good rationality, though for me it's born out of laziness more than anything, plus the clutter that demos bring to the home menu. Last time I downloaded and played a demo was HW: Age of Calamity over three years ago, I've got sensible scope for making game purchases without trying them out really. And in cases of franchises like Xenoblade, Zelda, Persona, and even for companies like Atlus, which are making an entirely new IP, I know it'll be good, and the less I know about it the better. The Mario RPGs were good, it'd be a shame to let them die on the 3DS, but it is what it is, and if people respond to PP:TTYD it may open up new doors.

Almost word for word my own experience, that's what happens when you get a class at that (wrong) size, it's a little too small. The sense of community must have been strong but less people meant less friends. Glad to be past that point though, I've now enjoyed much healthier social interaction as of late. Was I 'other'? Yeah, sure. Did I mind? ... nah.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

DannyBoi

@WoomyNNYes nearly three months to understand how it works. Then when I did it, about 20 mins.

DannyBoi

@CaleBoi25 I used the beggineers method. White Cross, White corners, middle layers, yellow Cross, yellow corners and orient last layer. Second step took ages to understand.

CaleBoi25

@DannyBoi Nice! I use a mixture of Beginner's method and F2L ("First and Second Layer") when i solve it. My brother solves it in under 30 seconds, using CFOP ("Cross, F2L, OLL ["Orient Last Layer"], PLL {"Permute Last Layer"}"). I know that sounds confusing for a beginner, but if you check out JPerm's channel, that should explain things better than I can.

SplatComp

-Anton Chekhov

card-crunch78

Whenever I brainstorm stuff involving "Kid Icarus: Uprising" characters, I have a habit of making them far nicer than in the game, while Pit is much more smarter and wiser.

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

CaleBoi25

@card-crunch78 I need a port of that game so much!

SplatComp

-Anton Chekhov

card-crunch78

@CaleBoi25 If it ever comes out, I'm turning off the voices and subtitles for my playthrough.

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

Princess_Lilly

So, umm, was there anything wrong with my las message or no

Edited on by Princess_Lilly

Princess_Lilly

Anti-Matter

Good morning.
I didn't play video games since during this week as my story telling project due to 16 May 2024 is really important and I felt nervous if I couldn't finish right on time.
So many characters with different pose I have to draw, I mean so many especially from the main characters and villain. The supportive and cameo characters just only got very few pose.
Btw, if you curious what characters I drawn, I can only mentioned their animal origin but not their names in story.
I drawn wolf, monkey, tiger, cat, 2 rabbits, deer, ox, horse, skunk, fox, bear for the characters with two of them were cameo from my previous storytelling.

Also, finding the vector cartoon image of helicopter with short tail was pretty difficult.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Got a game to play before 4.30 am as I have to prepare before going to school.
Psst, I'm playing Miitopia Switch version right now...

Anti-Matter

card-crunch78

We are potatoes.

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

Anti-Matter

It's raining in the morning before even I go to school and I don't like to get wet on my backpack during riding my mountain bike as the water keep splashing my backpack from back part of the wheel even I already gave it a plastic bag to prevent the water splash from the wheel.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Groovz

@Anti-Matter I knew it! The reason you like playing kids games so much is because..... you are a kid!
(i'm just joking)

Groovz

MarioVillager92

@Tyranexx You know, I should try that. Maybe I could write up a list of what games I haven't finished yet, and save that on my Google Drive or something. That way I'll never lose it. And if it's a game that I just can't get into or didn't like, I could put that on my "games I didn't get into" list. You're talking about stuff like online multiplayer games and roguelikes, right? I've played a ton of Splatoon 3, especially last year. Same with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe as the game was getting more courses. Those certainly played a part with me having trouble with getting back to my backlog. Mario Kart and Splatoon have always been my favorite games to play online, too. Never had any interest in other stuff like Call of Duty and Fortnite, and I could not stand playing Rocket League... the last time I played RL, I got pretty upset because of how I kept being bumped around and missing the goal. To be honest, Splatoon was a pleasant surprise for me, and I'm not even that big into shooters. I would've liked playing Smash Bros. online... but it's not very good a lot of the time.

The spring-themed splatfest is over - with my team, Bear Cubs, winning! - so that might be a good time to come back to a game I've been in the middle of playing through. I've been playing Princess Peach: Showtime, that game shouldn't be difficult to finish, and it's such a cute, charming game. I still haven't finished Tears of the Kingdom, I've been wanting to coming back to that game for a while.

Ah that's understandable, yeah the more advanced forms of math seem to be for specific fields and stuff like that. Calculus can be a bit challenging too... and don't even get me started on physics. Ah I see, yeah that sounds a bit better than what I've dealt with. The school bullies were worse, I think. In middle school, one fellow even told me that Nintendo "makes the worst games ever" - and I was known for liking Nintendo back then, too! That's understandable, I kinda wanna get back to single player games myself anyway. OK, will do... I'll keep working on my self-love. My mom has told me to just let my negative thoughts come and go, and not obsess over them. I can be quite sensitive, as well.

Lol, I'd say I'm a patient gamer as well. I did hear good things about Horizon Zero Dawn, but yeah I'm the same way, stuff like BotW and TotK are holding me over just fine. I remember Dream Team's tutorials... literally the only part I didn't like about the game. Honestly, that's fine you're gonna be playing through Paper Jam. It's not my favorite in the Mario & Luigi series, but I remember liking the trio attacks and some of its music. Maybe I was too harsh when I called it "mediocre at best," lol. It has been a long time since I finished it.

@DannyBoi That's awesome. I still haven't the slightest idea of how to solve a rubik's cube... those are so tough to solve!

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic