Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 841 to 860 of 96,538

GuSolarFlare

youtube apps are very known to have flaws, so... nothing new, I guess... what I really dislike is the ammount of useless Samsung apps that come in any Samsung android, and some can't even be removed by rooting.....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

this beatles song's the only one that annoys me... more because of my current mental state.... it is cool but....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Veloster

theblackdragon wrote:

Link-Rova wrote:

They can't, they're busy making a children's cartoon - where they, quite literally, beat the blood and brains out of a monkey.

They also got the crap kicked out of them on a regular basis, lol — and they certainly beat up more people than Mojo Jojo. If you want happy-fluffy-bunny-time, try Nick Jr. or something. :3

As long as its not some of the rubbish kids are served nowadays. I.e Half Naked Animals(???)
Not that I watch them, but kids in the house = children's cartoons on TV. :3

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

GuSolarFlare

Link-Rova wrote:

As long as its not some of the rubbish kids are served nowadays. I.e Half Naked Animals(???)
Not that I watch them, but kids in the house = children's cartoons on TV. :3

old cartoons also had HalfNaked animals but it was crude humor instead of "cute" design

Edited on by theblackdragon

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

Impersonating a member of staff may get you banned. Tread carefully please — TBD

my Backloggery

Electricmastro

Speaking of which, I hear there's going to be a new PPG special.

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Electricmastro

Regarding Pokemon X & Y.

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

GuSolarFlare

me, some weird people started sending personal photos, if they do it again I'll warn and if it happens a third time I'll exclude them. I don't want to receive personal photos unless it's about something like a robot or another kind of cool thing like robots!

my Backloggery

theblackdragon

hey guys, please knock it off with the overquoting (it's against our Community Rules), and please don't attempt to imitate me or any other member of staff. That's a can of worms best left unopened. Thanks in advance, I'd hate to have to lay down some temp-bans today :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@theblackdragon sorry! it won't happen again!
That was all you needed to say, thanks! — TBD

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

well let's continue this thread! now without breaking rules! at least if someone breaks the rules it won't be me this time!

my Backloggery

Joeynator3000

comes in...sees Powerpuff Girls pics....leaves thread

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

GuSolarFlare

well I'm almost out of ideas.....
where are @LordJumpMad and @BadKitty to spread chaotic and funny posts when you need it?

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

comes in...sees Powerpuff Girls pics....leaves thread

That's no reason to leave the thread! Power Puff Girls are awesome!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

No they're not. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic