Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 8,241 to 8,260 of 96,243

sugarpixel

Metroidlink wrote:

@gioku sounds like you have a great teacher

lol yeah and he was doing a pretty good job singing it, too! XD
He has twin baby sons, and he said it's their favorite song, so he's ended up memorizing it.

@Undead_terror that sounds sad.
And that sounds good!
...have you known a lot of people who do things like that, or something...?

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Gioku wrote:

And that sounds good!

I live in a town of skanks!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Undead_terror wrote:

Gioku wrote:

And that sounds good!

I live in a town of skanks!

Um... OK, then... :/
I guess I don't...?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Undead_Terror those are the only girls worth the trouble! good luck dude!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

yeah so Octodad (Dadliest Catch) has been referred to as "gaming's first ever slapstick comedy", and that's a perfect description!
If you like chaos and physical humor, it's amazing!

Undead_terror

Gioku wrote:

yeah so Octodad (Dadliest Catch) has been referred to as "gaming's first ever slapstick comedy", and that's a perfect description!
If you like chaos and physical humor, it's amazing!

The game was pretty short, but it's good!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Metroidlink

@gioku I have tried octodad (PS4 version) and I loved it aswell
I am going for the steam version though as I already own a wii u and I am a BIG nintendo fan
My friend and I discussed how they managed to get normal kids as you could see after the wedding

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I thought the first one was gary's mod(though it's not even something official)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Sorry, my laptop died there, and there's no outlet here...

→ Switching to 3DS

@GuSilverFlame the original was just a college project... and you can tell.

sugarpixel

@PSI_King Steam's not the issue, it's just that I sorely need a new video card... I'm barely running the original Octodad, I doubt I can run the Steam version... at least Little Inferno runs perfectly on my computer!

(as does Portal 2 )

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku yeah(depends, we're talking about Octodad, right? not Gary's mod, because I don't think college students would waste time making a mod)

my Backloggery

JunkosBoobies

@Gioku: Ah. I've been meaning to get Octodad: Dadliest Catch on Steam for a while now, it's just a matter of money for me. :/

@Dark-Luigi: I haven't played it, and I'm not really planing to. I've got tons of other games I need to buy.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@Dark-Luigi that's why I don't have it... that boxart sure makes it tempting, though... saw it at Best Buy yesterday... can't let the colorful box get to me... ._.

So I'm the only one who thought it would be fun to do a green avatar today?

GuSolarFlare

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Y'know, I dunno about you guys, but I personally think Yoshi's New Island is the worst Yoshi game ever made.

that's also my opinion.

@Gioku why, is it some special date or something today?

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Luckily, Kirby: Triple Deluxe looks amazing! I am not concerned about it at all, it's gonna be a blast!

It's got plenty of awesome post-game modes, too!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic