Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 8,261 to 8,280 of 96,298

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku so what's this day meant to represent?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

CanisWolfred

That reminds me, I wanted to do a series of Gundam-related avatars and signatures while I anticipated the release of the last episode of Gundam UC (aka The Bestest Show Ever). I dunno if I have the motivation to do that right now, though...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame I don't remember exactly, I think there's some history behind it, but the main tradition is just to wear green! (and pretend to be Irish apparently )

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I like my current Avatar so I won't chage
I mean how else I'll drive people bananas?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku of course!(it's my favorite color after all!)

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame mine too!

Now that I've got my laptop for getting on the internet at school again, I deleted the school's wi-fi from my 3DS and I'm getting tons of Streetpass again!

...usually it just sits there, trying (and failing) to connect to the internet all day in sleep mode, so it doesn't stay in streetpass mode long enough to get more than three people... but today I already have six!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

shingi_70

Happy St.Paddy's day everyone!

I can't decide if Thin Mints or Oreo's are the best cookie ever.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

New transformers Cartoon announced for next year.
Untitled

Its going to be a sequel to Prime taking placing years after Beast Hunters with Mary Sue Bumblebee leading the auto bots.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

GuSolarFlare

ok, anybody else feels like playing a children's cardgame?
oh wait there's no such thing for 3DS and I have no real life friend that still play those things..... :/

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic