Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 8,221 to 8,240 of 96,514

LyIa

Does anyone else think it's cute when girls use the adjective "hella"?

Just a random thought that popped into my head. 'Course, I think a lot of things are cute.

all men are kings 👑

Metroidlink

@caniswolfred I don't live in america The americans are 9 hours behind us (PST) so I just finished school now

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

sugarpixel

Oh, just remembered, I had a dream last night in which I got both of my hands cut off... like, I cut my own hands off with a laser (I forgot why)... and then I regretted doing so, and somehow there was this 'cure' we had that made hands grow back...? So I drank that, and my hands grew back. WTF.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

LyIa

Dude. I experienced sleep paralysis, and my friend was in my dream, trying to pull me out of it. It felt like I could see the real world and the dream world at the same time. I heard voices like "Wake up, Gian!" "This isn't real!" "Snap out of it!"

...Terrifying.

all men are kings 👑

sugarpixel

...changed my avatar for St. Patrick's day! (I'll go back to Fluttershy tomorrow!) :3

Oh, and my math teacher just started singing "What does the Fox say?", complete with noises. XD

Edited on by sugarpixel

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

so what's up?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

well seems like nobody's here, again.
what can mean one thing, I should spend less time on my PC so I'm leaving for a while.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

CanisWolfred

AnActualDash wrote:

Does anyone else think it's cute when girls use the adjective "hella"?

Just a random thought that popped into my head. 'Course, I think a lot of things are cute.

I use that word from time to time. Does that make me cute?

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

GuSolarFlare

@Metroidlink ok now let me think of a subject to chat....
@CanisWolfred lol I guess it only applies to girls(?)

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

ok got a subject! that game Gioku was talking about(octodad) what the hell is that!?!?!?!?!! should I consider the PS4 version is different? because that was too weird(and clunky) for me to take...
no offense @Gioku

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

at least something in it reminds me of Toy Story for Nintendo 64, that was one weird and fun game!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

GuSilverFlame wrote:

ok got a subject! that game Gioku was talking about(octodad) what the hell is that!?!?!?!?!! should I consider the PS4 version is different? because that was too weird(and clunky) for me to take...
no offense @Gioku

Yeah, the old PC one is kinda not the greatest. But OH MY GOD. The PS4 thing had me laughing so hard! XD I haven't had so much fun in a long time, holy crap! XD The controls and everything are totally smooth on PS4. I could not get enough of it!

Undead_terror

Well I had to bury my dead dog today...goes to show life is not all that kind, hope he will rest in peace!
no zombifiying for him
On the bright side I'm getting close with a nice girl who don't do drugs/ anything sexual or anything else bad in her life!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic