Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 6,521 to 6,540 of 96,535

Metroidlink

@gioku I have watched episode 1-6 now (season 2) what have you done?

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

sugarpixel

@KittenKoder I wish! ...I don't have a stuffed pony...

...if somebody bought me a plush Fluttershy, I'd be your friend forever, though! XD

...and I am not ashamed to admit, I actually do sleep with stuffed animals still. So sue me (with my Asperger's, it's much more comfortable for me to sleep with a ton of pillows and such all around me).

Anyway, yeah let's do that then, @GuSilverFlame!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Undead_terror

People are using my ideas! yesssss
Also I would recommend possibly showing a really good episode instead of a boring/non-liked one...that way they will you could find a new interest!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@KittenKoder Well, you know, I prefer them to be totally synthetic and made out of fabric, not you know, actual dead animals...

...why am I even having this discussion... XD

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku but it has dead microorganisms in the sythetic fabric they kinda remotely count as dead animals

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

KittenKoder

@Gioku .... so you don't like all natural? >.> Why do you hate the environment?

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

KittenKoder

Gioku wrote:

Why do I even attempt to have conversations with you people? XD

^_^ Because we're funnier than Friends.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

Why do I even attempt to have conversations with you people? XD

because we're rivals!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku bye I was also going to leave anyway(it's almost 21:00 can't help it since I have to wake up around 4:50)

my Backloggery

KittenKoder

I am all alone again, oh well, guess I'll have to do something like run to the store or something.

KittenKoder

Out of boredom, I am tweeting breastfeeding in public jokes ... in my usual style of humor, the style most people don't realize it's funny until they're on the toilet the next morning.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic