Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 6,501 to 6,520 of 96,476

GuSolarFlare

@Undead_Terror it worked(even though I was trying to avoid multiplayer after all the loses I had today on Pokémon....)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku
I uh.... remembered something I have to do!!!
Gotta go fast!!!!
there's no running from a trainer's battle
oh no!!!! ok I might give it a look someday....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Undead_terror

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Gioku
I uh.... remembered something I have to do!!!
Gotta go fast!!!!
there's no running from a trainer's battle
oh no!!!! ok I might give it a look someday....

You even got me, a manly man and a undead one and for that matter along with @Metroidlink who watched a episode today for the first time, I think it's at least worth a one shot try........HELP ME I'M GETTING SUCKED IN!
Untitled
jk

@NoUsernameHere he is only recommending it while having a joke about it, let him have some fun!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Mickey

NoUsernameHere wrote:

@Gioku: Dude, really. It's okay if you like MLP, just don't shove it down other people's throats. :/

You're joking, right? Because, if him being proud of being a fan of the show is really bothering you (I don't know why it would, but if it does), you can just not read his posts.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GuSolarFlare

while we're at it @Gioku watch Durarara or Tiger and Bunny!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame I've never heard of either of those; are they animes, I presume?

...and anyway, so far everyone who's tried watching MLP on account of me has liked it! Is it a sign? I dunno...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

KittenKoder

Gioku wrote:

...and anyway, so far everyone who's tried watching MLP on account of me has liked it! Is it a sign? I dunno...

I still don't like it! >.> It's evil I say, pure evil!

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Haha I have a fun idea, what about @GuSIlverFlame and @Gioku have a trade off! one must watch the others show and must say something about the episode that the other would know to make sure they know they saw the episode! >:3 this would be fun to watch!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

KittenKoder wrote:

Gioku wrote:

I still don't like it! >.> It's evil I say, pure evil!

I want to be a hero so if it is really evil I won't let it corrupt me!
it means I must go into the danger zone and come back alive
@Gioku yup they are animes! Tiger and Bunny is easier on people used to western cartoons.

my Backloggery

JunkosBoobies

Mickey wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

@Gioku: Dude, really. It's okay if you like MLP, just don't shove it down other people's throats. :/

You're joking, right? Because, if him being proud of being a fan of the show is really bothering you (I don't know why it would, but if it does), you can just not read his posts.

Did you even listen to a word I said? All I said is that I'm okay with him being a fan, and I thought he was shoving it down other people's throats.

@Gioku: Okay, just making sure.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku then let's do it!(I'll watch tomorrow)

my Backloggery

Mickey

@NoUsernameHere Well now you've gone and hurt my feelings. Maybe I misinterpreted what you said, I personally think you misinterpreted what I said, but, at this moment in time, I don't have time for this. We can talk on BL later.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic