Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 6,541 to 6,560 of 96,243

Mickey

@NoUsernameHere Kay, I just got back from Church so I have time for this.

From my perspective at the time, all I saw was Gioku saying

...And I, the MLP fan around here, don't have that? What is the world coming to? XD

Now, based on that post (I didn't pay attention to the other one), I thought what you were saying was that: It's okay if he's a fan, but he shouldn't bring it up as much. I thought that would be wrong of you to say, so I genuinely asked "You're joking, right?" No, I'm not just covering myself here, I legitimately wanted to know if this was just some sarcastic joke that just flew right over my head. I now realize how that could be seen as the same "Christ. you've got to be kidding me. Who is this kid?" sort of jerky, smarter-than-thou behavior I hate seeing around here, but it wasn't.

Anyway, I was wrong. You were, in fact, being serious. Since the post I made, it's been cleared up by smarter, cooler heads than mine that he wasn't trying to force it down on anyone, so I'll just apologize. I'm sorry I assumed and, as a result, started that three-post-long spat between us. I hope everything's cool with us now.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

SheldonRandoms

Gioku wrote:

@KittenKoder well, that's not my style of humor, for sure! I like non-sequitir (randomness), and bad puns.

Did somebody say Randomness?
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku Because I R the one who's been reading Shrek romance novels*

*Oh goodness no, I've been eating some magic toothpaste again, that's how!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

@SheldonRandoms just never watch anything Shrek related on YouTube; I watched one Shrek video and my recommended videos was flooded with Shrek for over a week! XD

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

KittenKoder

@Gioku .... but randomness doesn't fit into tweets.

Unless ... no wait, that's just too evil, even for me.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Kawaii_Neko Ohhhhhhhhh, yeah, well I own three copies of rhythm thief >: P

@Gioku Here's another Shrektastic video for U, IT'S GOT LAYERS OF LOL IN IT!!!!!!!!!!

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

KittenKoder

Alright, I'm so bored I am pestering creationists on Twitter now.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog

Socar

I don't get why Playstation is great anymore. Sure its got lots of things people want but for software that's just 80% multiplatform, what's the point in that?

And that's not even fanboy talk either incase you're wondering........

Edited on by Socar

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Metroidlink

@gioku so my recommended videos will be flooded with MLP? not that i'm complaining though since I have started liking it;)

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

LordJumpMad

KittenKoder wrote:

@Gioku, I have a dead pony I can send you, it's not stuffed yet.

This is my favorite comment of the week.

Gioku wrote:

lol @NoUsernameHere, I'm not forcing it on anyone. @GuSilverFlame doesn't have to watch it if he doesn't want to. I just think everyone should give it a shot, that's all.

I'll give it a shot al 'right, just tell me where to shoot.
If you guys want to watch something that doesn't deprives you of your manhood, you should give Cromartie High School a try.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Drawdler

So I wanna start getting into Pokémon Wi-Fi battling... Anyone got any advice? I know about IV breeding and EV training and that stuff and I know a lot about various Pokémon, but, where should I get started? The best thing to do is probably just go the trial-and-error route but I was wondering if anyone here who plays it has some more specific tips. What kind of team should I start to build, just start off with something fairly simple and try that out?

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Metroidlink

take a pokemon with high base stat and good total stats! also if you have a sweeper in your team it should have attacks in many various types. also have many types who cover eachother

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

KittenKoder

@Nibelilt - trial and error is pretty much the best method to learn what works best. Matching types is one of the most difficult parts of the game, so you will never have a "win all" team. Just don't get discouraged when you lose.

@EmperorJumpMad **curtsies** I'm here all day.

sugarpixel

@Metroidlink lol that's been 95% of my recommended videos for ages... except for when I ended up with all the Shrek recommendations! XD

@Nibelilt my best teams I've basically just stumbled upon, lol. So just start trying stuff out together that sounds good and see how it goes!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

KittenKoder

@Gioku, They ruined Shrek .... they made a sequel .... then beat that dead horse 3 more times!

Metroidlink

Gioku wrote:

@KittenKoder I loved the first two, have absolutely no memory of the third, just barely remember the fourth, and the fifth was... different...

Maybe becuase it was only 4

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic