Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 3,441 to 3,460 of 96,531

GuSolarFlare

hey what do you guys think of my(temporary) Christmas avatar?
<<<< I've just drawn it!
here's a bigger image(it's not really great but in a small avatar it looks even worse...)
Untitled

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SheldonRandoms

Alright, time to share those terrible Christmas specials that I watched, and to make things even worse for me, I technically started on the last day of November. The first movie I watched was.......

Shrek the halls : It's not the worst Christmas special ever, but it's certainly not the best.

And at 11:00 something P.M. I decided to watch...........

A very Digi Christmas: This special had a weak Christmas concept, and anything Christmas related got cast aside for the actions man, which was nothing really special. And they thought that making the plot of season two continue in this special was a good idea, I mean really, it's a Christmas special, save that plot for the next episode.
Current list.
0. Shrek the halls.
1. A very Digi Christmas.

Current ranking (Yeah, i'm gonna rank them, from best to worst, with number 1 being the worst)
1. A very Digi Christmas
2. Shrek the Halls

And something tells me that those two will fall down the rank.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@GuSilverFlame Yeah, it be good.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku, @Mickey and @SheldonRandoms thanks! Kirby is one of the little things I know how to draw.(I know lined paper makes it look a little weird, I only have lined paper with me now ^^')

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

SheldonRandoms

@GuSilverFlame Then you just continue to use line paper, after all, paper is paper (and that's the paper I've been using to draw for years too)

Untitled

GuSolarFlare

@SheldonRandoms wow that drawing is really cool!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

I drew stuff on lined paper all the time! (And still do occasionally, lol), but what I was saying is that it looks kinda weird if you're going to use something drawn on lined paper for something... like for an avatar for instance. ...but I did design a character in lined paper awhile ago:
Untitled
...so I'm guilty too, lol.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Mickey

Let's face it, Guys. We're all guilty of the sin that is using lined paper.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GuSolarFlare

Mickey wrote:

Let's face it, Guys. We're all guilty of the sin that is using lined paper.

especially during boring classes

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Alright, today's the last day I have off from school. My to-do list:

Edited on by sugarpixel

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

@Gioku: ...Looks almost like Mizore, lol.
Anyways, anyone with Chrome know what's causing it to have multiple processes in that process tee thing? Started using it because Firefox was starting to get all laggy and glitchy and I didn't feel like trying to fix it that time, lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

GuSolarFlare

I discovered I'm really horrible making sprites.......... it's far harder than it looks..... but I got to keep on trying! I'm not one to give up(unless I know I'm going to do something wrong, then I give up. wrongdoing is...... well wrong. )

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame: Pixelart is not as easy as it looks! I've been doing it for about 7 years now, though, so I've got quite a bit of experience drawing things with individual pixels. It also helps to take drawing classes - my drawing skills have been increased across all mediums that I use now, be it digital, pixelart, or physical (pencil drawings). For example, here's one of my favorites - the Electric Prune Juice Sprite!
Untitled

Mickey

@Gioku Hate to be a bother, Brother, but I've got a couple questions about Bumpity.

1. I forget if you've already posted this somewhere, but is the Bumpity doll custom-made or just a childhood toy that you decided to use for the shorts? If it's custom-made: fantastic work, man! It has a surreal "Cute, yet at the same time Scary" look to it!

2. Is there anything else other than the five shorts, or am I officially caught up on Bumpity?

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

sugarpixel

@Mickey:
1. There is an interesting story behind Bumpity... we found him in my Grandma's garage a couple of years ago in a bin full of old stuffed animals... it used to belong to my aunt (my dad's sister). My dad is apparently the one who named it Bumpity; my aunt had a different name for it. But Bumpity is the name that stuck. Anyway, apparently where it came from is a bit of a mystery, too; my aunt says she thinks it came from a fair and that they came in different colors... but I've been unable to find anything about it, because it has no actual name, and the company on its tag (Princess Soft Toys) went out of business in the early 2000's... but I brought him to school one day and my friend decided it was the greatest thing he had ever seen, and thus we decided to start making animations with him! So the weird, yellow thing with a mysterious origin now has his chance to be something.

2. There are only five shorts, yes. The next one is Live and let Smoochy.

sugarpixel

@Mickey: Haha, thanks! I hope you'll enjoy it! We're already planning a sequel, too; next time it'll be a parody of "Diamonds are Forever" called "Diamonds are for Smoochy", haha!

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku can't wait for it!

I decided to use early NES Sprites as a reference bacause there's no way to go more simple than that, it's still hard but not as much as bigger sprites, I think if I get how it's done I'll be in Super Mario Bros. 2 pixel art level in 1 year(yeah I'm slow when I try to learn by myself)

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic