Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 31,721 to 31,740 of 32,886

Morpheel

No I meaan, like actually speaking, emitting sounds from my mouth.

From what I know discord is widely used for voice chat or something.

(spanish)

Edited on by Morpheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

NintendoByNature

Can I just say I loved early 90s wrestling but for me... things really kicked off with d generation x. I was always a billy gunn guy, xpac was cool too

NintendoByNature

bimmy-lee

@the_shpydar - Too sweet! I’m right there with you. Elizabeth was involved in some of the most iconic stories and the apex of his prime, but I love me some Scary Sherri. NWO/Wolfpack Mach gets overlooked. He was back on the juice, looked great, and could still out maneuver about anyone. Sorry about the birthday bummer. That was a day I’ll never forget. Felt like a family member passed. We’ll always stay in the Danger Zone.

bimmy-lee

My Nintendo: RedNestor

bimmy-lee

@NintendoByNature - We had cable by the early 90s and I was watching more NWA/WCW then. Some great rasslin going on there at that time. WWF was heavy at the top then with Hart/Yokozuna, but the undercard was a bit lacking. DX were a huge part of the Attitude Era and the Monday night wars in the late 90s and early 00s.

Edited on by bimmy-lee

bimmy-lee

Heavyarms55

@Morpheel Oh, well yeah it certainly supports that feature, but I rarely use it for that. I mostly use it like I used AIM and MSN back in the day for text conversations.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Feel free to add me

RedderRugfish

@Morpheel Yeah, I use discord all the time and rarely touch the voice chat feature.

Edited on by RedderRugfish

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

Morpheel

Hm. I will consider it.

Edit: ok I’ll give the app a trial on my iPad. My username is the same as my twitter name, feel free to invite me to the hypothetical stardew valley multiplayer chat room, although be warned that I’m not much of a chatter.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Heavyarms55

@Morpheel There should be a # with some numbers after your username. Or you can add me, mine is in my signature on here.

Feel free to add me

RedderRugfish

I'm in the nintendo life discord

Morpheel

Oh it seems my number is 8174

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

RedderRugfish

@Morpheel Sent you a friend request because why not. I don't have stardew valley though.

Heavyarms55

@Morpheel I'm procrastinating at work right now. But not so much as to use discord on a work PC. lol. I will add you when I get home.

@ReaderRagfish Add me too dude!

Feel free to add me

Link-Hero

@the_shpydar
"Oh yeah!!! Snap into a Slim Jim!"
God, I remember seeing a bunch of the Macho Man Slim Jim commercials so many years ago back in the mid-'90s when I was a child. That image brought back memories.

Edited on by Link-Hero

Link-Hero

Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25

Tyranexx

Yep. I have a Discord as well but have never used the voice chat feature. I'm strictly text-only in almost all cases. As I've disclosed here before, I'm not exactly a phone/recorded voice person. 😅

I was on NL's Discord but finally dropped it. Didn't feel like I was in it enough.

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started
Currently playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun (post-game), Yoshi's Island (SNES Classic)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

bimmy-lee

I’ve been playing Wookie Wookie Macho Man since it shadow dropped on the eShop this morning.

bimmy-lee

NEStalgia

Yeah i join that club too... I've done discord chat but never voice... Dislike voice chat and phones as well.

NEStalgia

Heavyarms55

@Morpheel I got you! Sorry, phone was on silent and PC was off, missed the message. @ReaderRagfish What was your username again?

Feel free to add me

SheldonRandoms

I remember singing on a discord voice chat those couple times, and then after those couple times, nobody would rev up voice chat anymore, guess my singing was just too swell for their eardrums.

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants and Ristar!

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Also created Sheldon & Mr. Randoms on flipnote hatena, it was a series which I MADE!

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic