Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 31,701 to 31,720 of 32,926

Anti-Matter

@bimmy-lee
There is a local Game Aracde at my place (Fun World at Marvell City Surabaya) still have Dance Dance Revolution X Arcade since 7 years ago (2011).
I still able to play Wookie Wookie - Machoman on DDR X arcade from DDR SUPERNOVA folder, well on Expert difficulty. 😉

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

bimmy-lee

@Anti-Matter - Is Wookie Wookie a pop song in Indonesia? I may have recognized one of the ladies in that video.

bimmy-lee

My Nintendo: RedNestor

RedderRugfish

Ninfan wrote:

@Anti-Matter what is nintendo direct

This one's going into the comment hall of fame

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

NintendoByNature

ReaderRagfish wrote:

Ninfan wrote:

@Anti-Matter what is nintendo direct

This one's going into the comment hall of fame

Maybe a new thread will be started to get clarification on the matter. Wonder if it'll make it past 10 minutes of being posted

NintendoByNature

ThanosReXXX

NintendoByNature wrote:

@ThanosReXXX haha I've been on the receiving end of the no phase with my daughter.

@NintendoByNature Well, then at least you'll kinda know what you're in for, the second time around...

Morpheel wrote:

Sigh. I randomly decided I should probably download all my digital games to my 3DS, and I honestly underestimated just how many I had.

Funny part is most of them are mediocre games I got for free to review.

#firstworldproblems

HobbitGamer wrote:

What did I just watch. Why do I subject myself to these things.

I keep warning people to not let him out of his cage, but no: he's special, he's a nice guy, just let him be himself, and all that...

@ReaderRagfish I kinda figured it was a Jeopardy question...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Heavyarms55

@Morpheel This is why Switch needs some kind of messaging system... do you have something like discord?

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Feel free to add me

Morpheel

Excuse me while I separate hello kitty picnic party from gummy bears minigolf.

Hm. Horse veterinarian goes there...

Maybe the games that start with “The” could have their own folder...

@Heavyarms55 I guess twitter would be the closest thing.

Edited on by Morpheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ThanosReXXX

@Morpheel Now that you mention horses, something about not looking a gift horse in the mouth also comes to mind, even though in your case it was a lousy review gifts horse...

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Anti-Matter

@bimmy-lee
Wookie Wookie is a Bubblegum song from Denmark by Macho Man.
The song also registered on DanceMania album by Toshiba EMI as compilation of EuroDance songs in Japan.
Konami used the licensed songs from DanceMania (Wookie Wookie - Macho Man) for DDR SuperNOVA until DDR X long time ago (2006 - 2008).

My Top 6 games :

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Tyranexx

@ThanosReXXX There are some rules about "excessive personal web browsing" in the handbook, but the key word there is "excessive". Games are prohibited unless you're on lunch though; I'm not sure if we're allowed to play games of any sort on our computers there. I've never taken a game system in but have taken the occasional book. I do sometimes game on my phone for a few minutes during lunch though. It all really depends on my schedule that day, whether I need to make any personal calls, and the weather.

@NEStalgia Yep. I really didn't think much about some things as a kid, but with a lot of the earlier Disney movies that I've seen....I can see how some eyebrows were raised there. There are a couple of parts in the same movie that I didn't realize portrayed some stereotypes until a few years ago.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started
Currently playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun (post-game), Yoshi's Island (SNES Classic)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

bimmy-lee

@Anti-Matter - Wow, the more you know. Thanks for the lesson. The real burning question has become, what IS nintendo direct?

bimmy-lee

Anti-Matter

@bimmy-lee
LOL
Ninfan thought Wookie Wookie by Macho Man was a part of Nintendo Direct. 🤣🤣🤣

Edited on by Anti-Matter

My Top 6 games :

bimmy-lee

@Anti-Matter - I see. Well, I guess that’s the best possible answer. You’ve made my day.

bimmy-lee

Heavyarms55

@Morpheel :/ that's hardly a talking service. Oh well. If you happen to make a Discord, let me know. Kinda rude, but I avoid Twitter and Facebook like they are the plague. Lot's of toxic experiences with them and I just had to stop.

Feel free to add me

Morpheel

Well it does have personal messages.

I honestly only use it to share pics and stuff. I stay on my personal side of the pool, too scared to venture into the deep end.

I’m not too keen on “chat rooms” myself, and actually speaking in English just makes me nervous, so that’s why I don’t have a discord.

Edited on by Morpheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

bimmy-lee

@the_shpydar - You more Macho Man/Elizabet or Macho King/Sensational Queen Sherri? Or maybe you’re Wolfpack for life?!?

bimmy-lee

the_shpydar

nWo 4 Life, Brotha!

As far as WWF-Macho goes, i have to go with Macho/Elizabeth, because that's what i first grew up with, but Macho King/Sherri was also gold.

But honestly all forms of Macho Man are the best.
(and on a sad and ironic note, he died on my birthday)

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Heavyarms55

@Morpheel Discord isn't purely chat rooms. I use it for direct messaging without having to give away personal info like on Facebook.

You're worried about your English? Judging from your comments on here, I would say you have nothing to be concerned about! What is your native language?

Feel free to add me

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic