Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 29,501 to 29,520 of 35,461

Link-Hero

@NEStalgia
Before switching over to purchases all my games digitally only, stuff like this is one of my biggest reason why I abandoned the used game market. It was quite common for the disc to be damaged in some way, have the manual missing, or only just get the disc in a second-hand DVD case and nothing else. I mean, why return only the disc? Are you so stupid that you think a plastic case is optional and not needed? Not only is it for you to be able to put the game on a shelf, but too also protect the disc from receiving any harm. It's there for a reason moron.

Sorry, the last few sentences were not directed towards you. Just wanted to be clear on that.

Edited on by Link-Hero

Link-Hero

Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25

NEStalgia

@Morpheel But....but....you gotta go fast!

@Link-Hero Yeah, I hear you. I had fairly good luck with used games from the right dealers for a while, but I think that was a different era back in the PS3 era. GameStop, overpriced as they are, at least sold things in ok condition. But online vendors...I think they've become worse. I'd actually trust discs more than 3DS/Switch carts...who knows what things you're putting on your contact pins with some of these questionable used vendors!

NEStalgia

RedderRugfish

I had something I needed to do early yesterday, and finished at about 9:00 AM. On my way home, I felt like eating a fast food burger, but the 4 different places I was looking at going were either closed or not serving anything besides breakfast.

What's the point in these places being open all night if they won't serve burgers? I've got weird unhealthy cravings to fulfill, dang it!

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

RedderRugfish

@NintendoByNature No, at least not where I am. That was the first place I tried and they said, "nope, not until 10:30"

NintendoByNature

Weird I vaguely remember them doing commercials advertising it. Unless it was just a temporary promotion

NintendoByNature

HobbitGamer

@Morpheel @NEStalgia It’s cool mint condition, guys. Get your descriptions right.

I spent $70 and worked on truck at lunch. It didn’t act up on the way home, even idled and shifted better. True test will be starting up and running in the morning.

I wanna play something, but don’t know what.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

@AlohaPizzaJack
"I wanna play something, but don’t know what."

How about..... 3DS games ? 😀

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

NEStalgia

@NintendoByNature i think that was like 15 years ago . They just cooked burgers the night before and microwaved them...i used to watch them to that. I didn't know they stopped but I'm not surprised.

NEStalgia

HobbitGamer

@Anti-Matter I only have a Switch now. I wound up playing Kirby’s Adventure in tabletop while I watched the news.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NintendoByNature

@NEStalgia haha sorry. Goes to show I haven't been at bk lounge in years. But I will say growing up it was my go to spot

NintendoByNature

HobbitGamer

Anyone ever played that Strike Suit Zero game? It’s getting a port in 2 weeks for $20 and the shop screens look alright.
As much as I enjoy Starlink, it doesn’t scratch that itch like StarLancer did.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

RedderRugfish

@AlohaPizzaJack You missed it, Starlancer online night was a few weeks ago.

NintendoByNature

So i finally caved in and bought an 8bitdo controller. I got the n30 pro 2 c edition for $30. It was thru geek theory with a case. Most of the ones i saw in the n30 pro 2 were $40 so I jumped on this. Hopefully it's legit. Well find tomorrow sometime before 9pm Amazon says

NintendoByNature

rjejr

@ThanosReXXX We have LBP 1-3 and Project Spark, my kids never made anything as good as that Kirby, so that Kirby is ok by me.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

HobbitGamer

@Tyranexx I prefer a good game of Thermonuclear War, myself.
@NintendoByNature Eh, maybe 12-15 hours? Not bad, but definitely makes me feel spoiled by my Pro Controller 😂

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic