Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 29,481 to 29,500 of 36,717

Anti-Matter

@AlohaPizzaJack
"I wanna play something, but don’t know what."

How about..... 3DS games ? 😀

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

NEStalgia

@NintendoByNature i think that was like 15 years ago . They just cooked burgers the night before and microwaved them...i used to watch them to that. I didn't know they stopped but I'm not surprised.

NEStalgia

HobbitGamer

@Anti-Matter I only have a Switch now. I wound up playing Kirby’s Adventure in tabletop while I watched the news.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NintendoByNature

@NEStalgia haha sorry. Goes to show I haven't been at bk lounge in years. But I will say growing up it was my go to spot

NintendoByNature

HobbitGamer

Anyone ever played that Strike Suit Zero game? It’s getting a port in 2 weeks for $20 and the shop screens look alright.
As much as I enjoy Starlink, it doesn’t scratch that itch like StarLancer did.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

RedderRugfish

@AlohaPizzaJack You missed it, Starlancer online night was a few weeks ago.

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

NintendoByNature

So i finally caved in and bought an 8bitdo controller. I got the n30 pro 2 c edition for $30. It was thru geek theory with a case. Most of the ones i saw in the n30 pro 2 were $40 so I jumped on this. Hopefully it's legit. Well find tomorrow sometime before 9pm Amazon says

NintendoByNature

rjejr

@ThanosReXXX We have LBP 1-3 and Project Spark, my kids never made anything as good as that Kirby, so that Kirby is ok by me.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

HobbitGamer

@Tyranexx I prefer a good game of Thermonuclear War, myself.
@NintendoByNature Eh, maybe 12-15 hours? Not bad, but definitely makes me feel spoiled by my Pro Controller 😂

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Tyranexx

I tried Super Punch-Out! recently. It's not bad, but not really my type of game either.

Gabby Jay is also one of the most annoying things I've ever heard in video games.

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started (language)
Currently playing: Mega Man Battle Network 2 (Wii U VC), Metroid: Samus Returns

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

ogo79

these idiots are still living below me.
i see they are giving them until the end of this month to move out...
its a fantastic thing they didnt shoot my castlevania wall.
or the figures.
theyd have to sell off their first 5 unborn children to cover the damages.
dont shoot the damascus swords either. i dont just use whips.
i sword a lot too.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

HobbitGamer

From your description, I don’t think any of their children would fetch a decent price.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

NintendoByNature

@AlohaPizzaJack that's not too bad actually. I'll just use it mostly while I put my switch on the stand I have when playing 2d platformers/ nes games. Barely get the tv any more so I probably won't be using it downstairs as much. It'll be tucked Nicely on my headboard for late night gaming sessions and I'll keep my actual pro controller downstairs. Sounds like a worthy $30 investment as it'll be my best option with a solid dpad

NintendoByNature

HobbitGamer

@NintendoByNature that’s exactly what I use mine for. You’ll like it!

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia If everything is smaller after beer, then I should predominantly notice that in the summer time, since the rest of the year, I'm more into Bacardi & Coke. Not a hardcore beer drinker, although I'll drink it on birthdays and parties, most of the time, so as not to force the hosts of said parties to buy a bottle of Bacardi just for me...

As for Android and program updates: I'm getting them several times a week. I've already stopped wondering about that years ago, and just accept it as one of the weird quirks that go with the OS, instead of having to constantly look up what the updates do, or having to be nervous about apparently having been walking around with unsafe apps on my phone all the time...

Oh, and here's the solution to the "toothpaste in inner ring of game disc" conundrum:
Toothpaste is a VERY good alternative to the often considerably more expensive professional disc polishing pastes/solutions, so that's more than likely it. Much like @Morpheel already suspected, it's a great DIY fix if you have any music, video or game discs with superficial scratches on them.

@Link-Hero Well, I don't know where you or @NEStalgia gets (or used to get) your used games, but over here, we have GameMania, pretty much the largest game shop in the Netherlands and Belgium, and they polish used game discs, so they're always like new, and broken boxes get replaced. You could almost say that they sell refurbished games.

@rjejr Well, then all I've seen from those two programs must also have been from real pros, then.
Some of these videos were also featured in articles here, so I'm pretty sure most of us have seen them once or twice.

@Tyranexx So, the lady likes horror? You should have used Chucky, though. That's WAY more 2019...

@ogo79 You have a Castlevania wall?
Got any pictures? Is it a part of a man cave kinda thing?

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

HobbitGamer

ThanosReXXX wrote:

@ogo79 You have a Castlevania wall?
Got any pictures? Is it a part of a man cave kinda thing?

It's more of a 'hidden shelf that stores meat' kinda thing.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

ThanosReXXX

@AlohaPizzaJack I don't know if I'm now supposed to say "Ew" or just quietly back away...

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic