Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 25,961 to 25,980 of 26,292

Delibheel

I'm like level 2.

I guess mittens could be a nice experiment though.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

JackEatsSparrows

See? Progress 😂

#NoMoreBedtimes
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ThanosReXXX

Men who knit...
What is the world coming to?

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: TheRealThanos

Delibheel

I knit you not, it's easy and entertaining.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel Well, to each their own, I guess. All I know is that it's definitely not for me. I've done more than enough obligatory stuff like that in school, to last me a lifetime. I'll just stick to carpentering, claying/sculpting, painting, drawing, photography, sports and of course gaming...

The most gender-universal thing that I actually really like to do, off the top of my head, is cooking.
But knitting? Not to step on any toes, but that's just a bit too womanly for my taste. I don't like all the thread-fidgeting either. Guess I'm just old-fashioned like that...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Delibheel

I’ll knit you a hat.

Is pink and white ok?

Eh! My gameplay videos

JackEatsSparrows

@ThanosReXXX @Delibheel I can't do knitting because my carpal acts up. But I'll occasionally do small sewing repairs. I do alot of farming and small/medium engine work, and cook, outside my vidya gamin.

#NoMoreBedtimes
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Delibheel

Oh yeah I sew too. It’s pretty much a necessary skill everyone should have.

When I comes to cooking, I prefer making desserts. I’m not too good with seasoning, and raw meats usually make me feel nervous.

But at least I’m good at baking ham and ribs.

Edited on by Delibheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

JackEatsSparrows

I'm the opposite, I never learned to make many sweets. I'm skilled at meats and seasoning them, marinating. And I can do all kinds of things with potatoes and onions. And noodles. And peppers.

Last night i actually made a bomb dish. Boiled some penne noodles, then put that in a casserole dish with some mushrooms and a yellow bell that I chopped and sauted. Then I added in some shredded chicken, grated parmesean, and cooked the dish for 25 minutes. It's quite delicious.
And now I'm hungry.

#NoMoreBedtimes
#MeatAndGreet

Vinny

Blade Runner and Akira are set in 2019, lol.
Technology doesn't evolve as fast as media portrays it.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

ThanosReXXX

@JackEatsSparrows @Delibheel Yeah, I knit sew too. But only to repair clothing and so on. That is also where my loathing towards fidgeting with threads comes from. I hate it, but seeing as I'm a single man, there's nobody else here that's going to do it for me. Recreational/voluntary needle work, though... not so much.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

Anti-Matter

If you like Minecraft style games, you will gonna like this.

My Top 5 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (10 / 10)
2. The Sims series (9 / 10)
3. Portal Knights Switch (9 / 10)
4. Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS (9 / 10)
5. ARMS (8 / 10)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608

JackEatsSparrows

Not enough blood. 0/10.
Nah, I can’t get into the games with that blocky aesthetic. Slayaway Camp is probably the only exception because of the puzzle gameplay.

#NoMoreBedtimes
#MeatAndGreet

ThanosReXXX

@Anti-Matter I don't, and I won't. I like my games with a generous amount of guns, sex, women and beautiful cars.

Oh, and massive robots and monsters. And explosions. And guns. Did I mention guns already?

JackEatsSparrows

Don’t forget the boom sticks

#NoMoreBedtimes
#MeatAndGreet

Anti-Matter

@ThanosReXXX
I play games that completely Opposite with your preferences.

It should be Kiddie, Cute, Colorful, Girlie, Less Actions, Less Violence, More designing, Quirky, Unique, Funny, Catchy music, Educating, some handsome dudes, be a Good guy.

Well, with a little bit of tolerable Violence like Dillon's Dead Heat Breaker 3DS.

My Top 5 games :
5. ARMS (8 / 10)

Delibheel

I bet you'd really like Resident Evil 2. It's coming it on PS4.

Eh! My gameplay videos

Anti-Matter

@Delibheel
Hell No !

My Top 5 games :
5. ARMS (8 / 10)

Link-Hero

Anti-Matter wrote:

@ThanosReXXX
I play games that completely Opposite with your preferences.

It should be Kiddie, Cute, Colorful, Girlie, Less Actions, Less Violence, More designing, Quirky, Unique, Funny, Catchy music, Educating, some handsome dudes, be a Good guy.

Well, with a little bit of tolerable Violence like Dillon's Dead Heat Breaker 3DS.

Really Anti? He's just joking for Christ's sake. Clearly said it to rile you up, and it obviously worked.

Edited on by Link-Hero

Link-Hero

Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25

Anti-Matter

@Link-Hero
Sometimes i cannot differ between jokes and something serious.
I tend to treat almost everything seriously, except if I start to get silly from the beginning.

My Top 5 games :
5. ARMS (8 / 10)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic