Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 25,001 to 25,020 of 32,937

Morpheel

Lets move on

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HobbitGamer

Moving on up! To the east side!

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Tyranexx

How many sparrows could a Jack cat spare if a Jack cat could spare sparrows?

Edited on by Tyranexx

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started
Currently playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun (post-game), Yoshi's Island (SNES Classic)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Joeynator3000

....>.>
Soooo....what's everyone up to?

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/joeynator3001

HobbitGamer

Quite a few, if they flew to the left. Haha Handicat.

I’m headed to the grocery store. Then laundry/online smash

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

RedderRugfish

Sanya_Claus wrote:

....>.>
Soooo....what's everyone up to?

Tomorrow's my last day until the holiday. It's crunch time.

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

HobbitGamer

The egg carton fell out the truck when I opened the door. So I just spent time cooking 8 cracked eggs. Yay? At least dinner is resolved tonight. And tomorrow. And lunch and breakfast. 😅

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Morpheel

That's enough to make a good flan

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Octane

Or a million pancakes.

Octane

Vinny

Yeah, round sunglasses definitely look cool.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

HobbitGamer

Apparently we’re doing a Best Friend Christmas Breakfast next Sunday. And I’ve been assured of copious amounts of bacon.

This is gonna be a loooong week.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Tyranexx

JackEatsSparrows wrote:

Apparently we’re doing a Best Friend Christmas Breakfast next Sunday. And I’ve been assured of copious amounts of bacon.

This is gonna be a loooong week.

...I'm a slave to childhood nostalgia. Sue me.

Question: I don't follow the Fallout series, but could someone summarize why nearly everyone hates Fallout 76? (Yes, I could just search the interwebz, but I'm feeling lazy and also don't want to scour threads full of whining.)

Edited on by Tyranexx

RedderRugfish

@Blitzenexx What the... I was actually thinking about that part last week. Are you reading my mind or something?

HobbitGamer

@Blitzenexx niccce

Fallout 76 has gotten a lot of (fair) abuse because it released in a horribly buggy state, and ran contrary to what Todd Howard promoted. It even has some of the same problems that 4 had. Add to that the fact that they changed position on refunds 3 times, took 3 weeks to address things, and issued huge patches that largely didn’t do anything positive, and there was a storm brewing. Oh, and they’re going to use the same engine for ES6.
That’s just everything I’ve learned and seen about it, no first hand experience here.
When I first saw the reveal and the details, I didn’t want any part of it. Coming out of a vault without makeshift cities and societies takes a large part of the fun away for me.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

RedderRugfish

Untitled

Fun fact: years ago I changed all the screensavers of the library computers to pictures of Mr Ratburn and cake. I didn't get busted for at least a year.

Edited on by RedderRugfish

HobbitGamer

Okay, so it was $1 and I grabbed it with gold coins. Lost in Harmony is awwwwesome. I mean, if you’re into that kind game. (Rez, Frederic, Deemo)

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Tyranexx

@JackEatsSparrows: Hmm....That's quite easy to understand in that case. I'd figured it was at least a buggy mess but was unaware of the other problems associated with it. Apparently it trumps the bugginess of normal Bethesda games in that case. XD

ReaderRagfish wrote:

Untitled

Fun fact: years ago I changed all the screensavers of the library computers to pictures of Mr Ratburn and cake. I didn't get busted for at least a year.

I always loved his obsession with cake. XD I would have paid to see the reactions of any librarian(s) and other staff. The worst we got away with in computer class was using alternative search engines to Google (to bypass the OCD blocking software, which even when used for legit reasons like a project would sometimes block an image page or something.) and downloading Armagetron to play during free time.

Edited on by Tyranexx

RedderRugfish

@Blitzenexx The reactions of the other students was better. Just imagine sitting at a table, trying to do your homework, when you're surrounded by slideshows of Mr Ratburn. Priceless.

I knew about 4 different ways to bypass the school internet filter. It was a pretty strict filter too. At one point they actually blocked Google Images entirely. (This was back in the rule 34 "glory days" when you could Google something innocent and on the first page of search results would be explicit nudity)

Tyranexx

The funny thing is that the filters used to be pretty lax/nonexistent until a group of guys a couple of grades above me ruined everything my Freshman year. You could probably guess what they were up to.

None of us ever did anything really extreme to the computers IIRC. I did secretly tell the librarian that their password was compromised one time because I knew a student who had cracked it. Thankfully I was allowed to not say who it was. I thought that using another's password went a bit too far. The teachers had to deal with the OCD software too, but it was more lax; they were at least allowed more free reign on Google and could use YouTube.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic