Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 24,721 to 24,740 of 96,540

ThanosReXXX

@ReaderRagfihs You'll never fit in again, until you get your real name back, mwahahahahaha!!!!

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

1UP_MARIO

Would love a early game demo like Kirby

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Tyranexx

1UP_MARIO wrote:

January nes games.

Hmm, just two huh?

Y'know, I'd play a slightly easier version of Zelda II if there will be one. I'm not sure if I would have beaten the game on the 3DS VC if I hadn't started abusing restore points.

Me: Beats first palace Hey, this isn't so bad!

Reaches Death Mountain

X_X Medic!

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Ryu_Niiyama

Got the job!!!! W000t Happy dance!

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

HobbitGamer

@Heavyarms55 Oh definitely. There should be metrics that have to be met. The old question of “what did you do today” kinda thing.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ThanosReXXX

@Ryu_Niiyama Congrats!

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Ryu_Niiyama

@ThanosReXXX Thanks!

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

Tyranexx

@Ryu_Niiyama: Congrats! When do you start?

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Ryu_Niiyama

@Blitzenexx Thanks! 30th of this month. I didn’t want to shaft my current job. They are good people just don’t have a job for my skillset.

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

Heavyarms55

@Delibheel Lol, dude that kind of thing is common in most big cities in Japan. Even before gifts and friends, the sheer abundance of stops in Kyoto meant I could literally play infinitely if I wanted and still end up with my bag completely full at the end of the night.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

HobbitGamer

@Ryu_Niiyama Congratulations! (Best read in the Smash announcer’s voice)

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Heavyarms55

@1UP_MARIO Oh cool. That is sooner that I expected!

Anti-Matter

@ReaderRagfihs
1. About Donkey Konga...
I have watched the videos from Youtube and have investigated from Wikipedia and....
I wasn't impressed with the games due to :
a. Songlist aspect. I found there were some interesting Nintendo musics but like Taiko no Tatsujin, there were some uninteresting licensed songs from Donkey Konga games. If i compared Donkey Konga song list with DDR song list, i prefer DDR song list due to more interesting Konami Original songs and licensed songs.
b. Difficulty degree. I found the difficulty degree from Easy until Hard was really terrible. I mean, there were some songs rated higher on Easy difficulty but rated lower on Hard difficulty.
c. Amount of song list. 30+ songs by total for me was very disappointing. Compared with DDR on PS1 & PS2 with at least 40+ until 80+ songs (DDR Extreme PS2 Japan has 110+ songs).

2. About Bomberman games on PS2...
I like Bomberman Battles and Bomberman Land 3 PS2 due to :
a. Bomberman Battles = It has Standard Battle Mode, Tennis, Baseball and Golf. For the Ball games, here is my judgement : Tennis > Baseball > Golf.
Tennis on Bomberman Battles was pretty Easy and very Standard Tennis games, unlike Mario Tennis Aces with some gimmicks. Baseball on Bomberman Battles was quite interesting but Golf was my nightmare due to my inability to measure the Power given to the ball, Angles, Wind factor precisely. Also, there is a Life Mode on Bomberman Battles where you play as White Bomber stays at his home and you can customize his looking from Gatcha balls and sometimes you get 4 Strips Bomberman Manga as the reward. Those game features from Bomberman Battles were quite enough to convince me to play that game.
b. Bombermand Land 3 = Actually, the game was similar with Bomberman Land Wii. But, the reason i choose Bombermand Land 3 PS2 than Bomberman Land Wii due to : Full Rotate Camera angles in third person view, Some interesting public places such as Ferris Wheel / Spinning Tea Cup / etc, Some Mini games that can be accessed from Bomberman cellphone (The Mini games are such as Milk & Nuts and other Old Hudson Soft games from NES).
I felt the sensation like Go Vacation vibe from Bomberman Land 3.

While for Bomberman Generation Gamecube, i have never played before but i was convinced enough with that game after several times watching from Youtube.

3. About Boxing on Super Monkey Ball...
I didn't like the way to play Boxing games on Super Monkey Ball.
And i am not a fan of Cartoonish monkey characters like that.
I still prefer Boxing / Kickboxing games like K-1 on PS2 / GBA (Tekken style with Super Power meter like Street Fighter Alpha) rather than first person view style like Punch Out.

Anti-Matter

Heavyarms55

@Link-Hero I can't watch the video because I am slacking off at work while the students take standardized tests. Is it really that small?

GeoChrome

@Heavyarms55 Comparison in the video:
Untitled
Finally got it to work.

Edited on by GeoChrome

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

Heavyarms55

@GyroZeppeli That is pretty neat as a novelty piece, but I can't expect it to be useful for much else. lol Thanks for the comparison.

TheAwesomeBowser

I have an iPhone 7 case and I have absolutely no idea what to do with it, mainly because I don't have an iPhone 7 (more of an Android person). Any ideas?

Own up to Joy-Con Drift, Nintendo. We all know it's your fault

Octane

@Anti-Matter A honest question; why restrict yourself to buying a certain number of games per system? I've seen you talk about this before, like it's some kind of quota you need to reach. Why not just buy the games you're interested in, the games you want to play? Why does the number of games matter?

Octane

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic