Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 23,881 to 23,900 of 24,648

Joeynator3000

I think that's normal regardless...only thing that bugged me in Movie Maker is that it turned my computer into an 80s machine. lol
Like...everything was SOOOOOO SLOW, couldn't even browse the net or watch videos. xD
yet Premiere Pro was perfectly fine

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep the main channel PG-ish.

Cyborg: Why can't you call it a configuration disc?
Beast Boy: Why can't you call it an eyeball pizza thingy?

Yosheel

I noticed it stayed in the background after closing it. Although it didn’t affect my computer in any meaningful way, it still showed up as my active program in steam several hours after finishing.

You need to kill the process manually.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Joeynator3000

Unless there's a setting somewhere...shrugs
Well anyways the sale doesn't end till the 25th, so, we'll see. I haven't recorded any videos lately anyways...then again it's normally $70-ish sooooo...

ogo79

its dangerous to go alone!
take this.
Untitled

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Yosheel

I’ve always wanted to try one of those frozen dinners.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tyranexx

If they're irritating you that much, just put them on your ignore list. And, while this was addressed in the article itself already, don't move yourself to lower levels by insulting and flaming others. It's okay to disagree - you would be hard-pressed to find someone who shares every single view with you from the exact same angle - but keep it civil.

Video Corner: Every JRPG Ever
Currently playing: Golden Sun: The Lost Age (Wii U VC)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Alantor28

Everyone, I would like to say I'm sorry for causing trouble in NintendoLife. I thought what I was doing was right, but I can't help but angry at those who insult Nintendo or other companies I like. But hey, I'm learning to control my emotions about stuff like this.

Alantor28

Alantor28

Tyranexx wrote:

If they're irritating you that much, just put them on your ignore list. And, while this was addressed in the article itself already, don't move yourself to lower levels by insulting and flaming others. It's okay to disagree - you would be hard-pressed to find someone who shares every single view with you from the exact same angle - but keep it civil.

U do have a point there. I sometimes lose control of my emotions whenever I get pushed over the edge and say things I didn't mean to say. It's a nasty habit I'm trying to overcome.

Alantor28

1UP_MARIO

@Alantor28 I’m not gonna lie. You lose it every time you comment and someone disagrees with you. You always the first to insult and then run to a mod to ban someone.

Edited on by 1UP_MARIO

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

As gamers we never die. We always have spare 1ups here and there and everywhere

Switch Friend Code: SW-5229-5058-9308

Alantor28

1UP_MARIO wrote:

@Alantor28 I’m not gonna lie. You lose it every time you comment and someone disagrees with you. You always the first to insult and them run to a mid to ban someone.

I can agree with that. That's why I'm working on controlling my emotions. So I will try to not let it happen again.

Alantor28

1UP_MARIO

@Alantor28 just don’t take it personally. We all love Nintendo hence we are here and we all love games

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

As gamers we never die. We always have spare 1ups here and there and everywhere

Switch Friend Code: SW-5229-5058-9308

Alantor28

1UP_MARIO wrote:

@Alantor28 just don’t take it personally. We all love Nintendo hence we are here and we all love games

Thanks. And I agree with that. Can't make any promises on the insults in the comment sections, but I'll try to keep a level head.

Alantor28

ogo79

Alantor28 wrote:

Can't make any promises on the insults in the comment sections

ill give you a run for yer money hotshot
Untitled
thou shalt be tamed

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

HobbitGamer

Lol ogo has your number!
Yeah, just use that ignore feature. Arguing on the internet can be a hard habit to break, but it’s completely worth the effort. You’ll end hanging with more mellow folk. (It took me a bit, too)

One of us. One of us.

HobbitGamer

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Knuckles-Fajita

I really like how small the New 2DS XL is. Like this thing just works as a device at work.

NLI Discord:

https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Joeynator3000

...Guess I'll watch some anime tonight, kinda want to watch Strike Witches again and see if Sanya will react to the characters saying her name. I think last time she wasn't really listening...or even in the room. lol

Edited on by Joeynator3000

Tyranexx

I just got home after being gone the entire day! Gonna take care of a couple of things and then jump in the warm shower. I don't do too well out in 43 degree weather. XD Then maybe some Color Splash since some crazy person forgot to charge their 3DS and doesn't want to be tethered to a wall.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Video Corner: Every JRPG Ever
Currently playing: Golden Sun: The Lost Age (Wii U VC)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

ReaderRagfish

@Alantor28 I find it more fun to just silently laugh at people than argue with them or call them out on it.

Especially when what they're saying is so blatantly ridiculous that there's no need to say anything because everyone else is probably already looking at it and saying "huh?"

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

HobbitGamer

Woo wee! It’s after midnight. I think I need to turn off Starlink and go to bed, haha. Off tomorrow, so who knows what I’ll get up to.

HobbitGamer

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic