Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 23,881 to 23,900 of 26,208

Nemodius

@Anti-Matter yah, well June in Mobile, AL, U.S.A. I lost my A/C for almost five whole days,
and 95deg outdoor at midnight here meant it was 120deg inside, even with windows open, because God forbid that there was not only absolutely no air movement, being right on the coast, the humidity was about 99%

so, I feel your pain amico

"If failure is the greatest teacher, how come we are not the most superior beings in the universe ???"

Octane

@Anti-Matter It's -5°C over here at night, you can take some cold air if you like, I don't mind!

Octane

Octane

@Yosheel Can you check the alert page, there's an inappropriate username that needs to be changed.

Octane

Delibheel

@Octane I hope he likes his new name.

Edit: actually I'm almost sure it's an alternate account for someone we banned.

Edited on by Delibheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Joeynator3000

...Well I guess Vegas takes a long while to render videos or whatever. Bleh...well hopefully it still turns out fine, in decent quality too. I think Movie Maker's quality kept dropping at random times, no matter what I did with settings...

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Cyborg: Why can't you call it a configuration disc?
Beast Boy: Why can't you call it an eyeball pizza thingy?

Delibheel

Yeah... Quality rendering takes time.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Joeynator3000

Yosheel wrote:

Yeah... Quality rendering takes time.

Seems like this one slows down my computer as well. >.<

At least the long rendering time is normal, lol.

Keep it PG-13-ish.

Nemodius

@Yosheel
a student in the lab is also on the site and saw my question and came over to my desk to show me how, but thanx anyway

"If failure is the greatest teacher, how come we are not the most superior beings in the universe ???"

Delibheel

That's one quick student.

So, is the school ok with the teachers and students browsing fansites during class?

Edited on by Delibheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

Nemodius

@Yosheel
it's saturday and while I'm waiting for some results to the effects of magnetic flux of a generated pulse projection simulation come through, yah, i frack off and so do the students

btw, if you're interested, good news/bad news on space travel, we can theoretically create vehicles get to speeds over 3/4 light speed......
bad news though, space is not as empty as you think, the problem is not the speed, the REAL *itch is micro particles, they are everywhere, like sand on a beach, you see, the faster you go, the more you hit, they are teeny, but with every hit, a teeny bit of material is taken away with it, faster and faster speed means you are travelling through a sand blaster, after a short while....nothing left, but it gets worse, all that friction causes heat, but there is nothing for the heat to disperse into, air, water, nothing, so the vehicle will become contorted and explode long before it becomes space dust, oh, yah, free electrons are a *itch also, guess what, lots of free electrons roaming around the cosmos and they will collect on the hull of your ship, but have no where to go, and all that particulate matter hitting you is also adding to the static electricity, so about 17.392 seconds after achieving 3/4 light speed, you will be a big ball of dusty plasma shooting past the sky and all the people on Earth ignorant to the fact it is YOU will be "Oooing" & "Aweeeing" on the ground as you zip by, morbid, but true

me, my staff and some select students are trying to solve this little issue, otherwise, we ain't EVER leaving this solar system

Edited on by Nemodius

Blitzenexx

My flight leaves in an hour and ten minutes. Here's to some rest and people watching!

Video Corner: Every JRPG Ever
Currently playing: Majora's Mask 3D, Super Paper Mario

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Delibheel

Buy me an overpriced airport souvenir.

Eh! My gameplay videos

Blitzenexx

Yosheel wrote:

Buy me an overpriced airport souvenir.

The only thing I tend to buy in airports is food.

...I could send you a soft pretzel from a nearby stand, but I can't guarantee how long it'll last in the mail lol.

Video Corner: Every JRPG Ever
Currently playing: Majora's Mask 3D, Super Paper Mario

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

JackEatsSparrows

Is it an Auntie Anne’s? If not, it’s not a real soft pretzel.

I had forgotten how long and fun Subspace Emmisary was.

#NoMoreBedtimes
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Delibheel

Maybe a cup of pretzel bites would be better.

Eh! My gameplay videos

Anti-Matter

@Octane
I dunno what was happened with the weather in my hometown Surabaya.
I guess for tomorrow i will water the floor outside that near of my bedroom to cooling down the temperature and get some fresh fragrance from vaporised water.

My Top 5 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (10 / 10)
2. The Sims series (9 / 10)
3. Portal Knights Switch (9 / 10)
4. Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS (9 / 10)
5. ARMS (8 / 10)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608

ogo79

Untitled
youve got to be kidding me
what is wrong with people

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Joeynator3000

has rendered video a third time
....Ah screw it, this is taking forever, I'll just go with this for now. I'll mess with the settings on another video another time. xD

Keep it PG-13-ish.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic