Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 23,901 to 23,920 of 96,319

HobbitGamer

@Tyranexx You know it’s amazing. And Ganondorf got a buff, thank goodness.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Banjo-

@AxeltheBuizel No problem.

@Tyranexx Hello little Pikachu!

Do you all love Christmas? I have mixed feelings about it after my father passed away.

I am downloading Fortnite Season 7 and Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island on Xbox One X but most of the time I am playing Xenoblade Chronicles X.

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

the_shpydar

@ThanosReXXX
Yeah, i looked at a couple HDMI hubs, and probably will get one eventually. The only real reason i haven't is that i only have one device left out in the cold (my current TV has 4 HDMI ports - cable box, Blu-Ray player, Switch, RetroUSB AVS), so i figured that if i really want need to play something on the 360, i can hot-swap.

Kinda funny was when i was at Best Buy and just kinda browsing and looking at the different hubs they had (this was several months ago), one of the employees came over and tried to up-sell me saying i should just buy a newer TV, since they aren't that expensive and yadda yadda yadda

@ogo79
That is a sweet ass poster as well. The only flaw, of course, is that Rick wears pants. We all know True Men Need No Pants.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:

@ogo79
That is a sweet ass poster as well. The only flaw, of course, is that Rick wears pants. We all know True Men Need No Pants.

this is correct.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

GeoChrome

@Tyranexx It’s great, I’ve been spending ~3 hours just unlocking characters & the game still doesn’t feel tedious.

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

Tyranexx

Good to hear! I'm glad that Ganondorf got buffed a bit. While I liked using him in Smash U, he was a bit too unwieldy for long term use. I mostly favored Lucina and Toon Link.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Anti-Matter

I'm really hungry now.
There is almost no food i can find on dining table for my breakfast.
I'm eating a steamed corn as my breakfast and still hungry...

Anti-Matter

Octane

Steamed corn is like barely popcorn. Like corn that tried, but never made it. Feel sorry for it, don't eat it. @Yosheel You ever had steamed corn?

Octane

HobbitGamer

It’s for the kernels that just aren’t hardcore enough.
Katamari is decadent and makes me hungry.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

HobbitGamer

Your toe is a bad kernel

#MudStrongs

ThanosReXXX

@the_shpydar Got this one myself:
https://www.amazon.com/Caxico-3-Port-Compact-HDMI-Switch/dp/B...
Cheap as heck, but it does the job more than sufficiently, so that's good enough for me.
And I also hardly use my 360 anymore, but still, my setup is like a jungle of cables all rolled up into a heap behind my TV, so hot-swapping wouldn't be ideal for me...

And this way, all I have to do, is power up the console, and the HDMI hub does the rest.
I have the Wii U, Xbox 360 and Xbox One connected to it, so coupled with the cable going to the TV, my hub is completely occupied, but that's okay, because that was all I needed.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

ThanosReXXX

@ReaderRagfish Good on you. Saves you the trouble of ordering sketchy discs from eBay or opening up the GameCube. Have fun playing all the GBA/GBC games on the big screen.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

AxeltheBuizel

@ReaderRagfish The reason GBA video doesn't work is to prevent people from capturing the screen and making bootlegs. Why people would want to ever bootleg videos of such low quality baffles me however.

Edited on by AxeltheBuizel

AxeltheBuizel

GeoChrome

Is it wrong that I took less time unlocking Shulk than either Isabelle or Peach?

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

Tyranexx

Like everyone else, I've put on my Christmas pants. How do I look? =3 It's been some time since I've changed my user name here. I promise this is temporary. I'm apparently stuck with it for three months now.

I still have the old GBA Video cartridge for the Ash Vs. Harrison episodes from the Johto league. It was pretty cool back in the day and is still a bit of a novelty....But yeah, the quality of those does pretty much suck.

PolarExperience wrote:

Is it wrong that I took less time unlocking Shulk than either Isabelle or Peach?

Not at all. Out of all three of those, that one's the best IMHO.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

Tyranexx

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic