Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 23,861 to 23,880 of 96,447

GeoChrome

I asked this in the SW recommendations thread, but there has been no response: Are the Messenger and MM 11 games that would still be enjoyable if you are new to the mechanics and have not played the games that preceded them?

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

HobbitGamer

I’m stuck in front of someone that’s spouting nonsense. “All of Mexico is banned from selling Nintendo products because they released Smash days early”
And “BotW and Odyssey are the most overrated games. “

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

GeoChrome

@Delibheel I know that, I was trying to ask if the gameplay would be strange or if it would difficult to learn the game if one hadn’t played the previous entries.

Eel

@PolarExperience wouldn't it be weirder to play the ancient NES games first?

I mean, games tend to get more accessible with each iteration, it's not like you need to learn the physics on 1 for the NES to be able to enjoy 11 on the Switch.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

GeoChrome

@Delibheel True, after replaying the demo I started understanding everything and bought it. Any thoughts on The Messenger?

GeoChrome

@Delibheel It isn’t a franchise, I was referring to Ninja Gaiden. I was going to include “the games that inspired it” instead of “its predecessors”, but I probably should have put both in.

AxeltheBuizel

These last 24 hours have been amazing for a nerd like me, with Smash coming out, The Game Awards and the subsequent announcements, and now the Avengers 4 trailer!

AxeltheBuizel

ThanosReXXX

the_shpydar wrote:

I too need to get the 360-gen game, but since my 360 hasn't been plugged in to my TV since i bought the Switch (not enough HDMI TV-ports!), my Xbox/360 purchasing has died.

@the_shpydar Well, the solution is pretty simple: an HDMI hub.

I use one myself as well. Bought it for less than $10, so it was most definitely worth it.

By the way, don't know if you have an Xbox One as well, because they did release Splatterhouse Remastered on that console. (also out on PS4)

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

ThanosReXXX

I think it's so weird that everyone is calling it 'Avengers 4', when in reality, it's Infinity War part 2, aka Avengers 3 part 2, much like with the other movies that were in two parts. There aren't any 4-part cycles in the MCU (yet, unless rumors of a fourth Iron Man movie are to be believed).

The story about Thanos and the Infinity War saga, and the dozens upon dozens of characters involved, was simply WAY too big/expansive to cram into a single movie, otherwise they would have had to cut out so much, that the story would have been completely butchered, so they simply divided/spread it across two feature films.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

GeoChrome

@ThanosReXXX There’s also the real name of Avengers: Endgame.

ThanosReXXX

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel Smart@ss...
They should have just called it: Avengers: Infinity War pt. 2 - Endgame.

GeoChrome

Delibheel wrote:

Avengers 3: Infinity Wars Part 2: Endgame Chapter 1: The Movie: Uncut Edition: The Video Game For Nintendo Switch: Director's Cut Deluxe, now with all previous post-credit scenes included as mini-games: Includes Co-op Mode: Party Pack: Introducing New Funky Mode: Definitive Edition + Season Pass

Edited on by GeoChrome

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel : Director's Cut Deluxe, now with all previous post-credit scenes included as mini-games...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic