Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 23,701 to 23,720 of 31,647

CanisWolfred

Just finished watching a Youtube series on Terrible Writing advice. That was both enlightening, and mildly depressing, since I've basically done almost all of them at least twice! Except for the horror-related stuff, since I hate horror, so I've only tried it once per sub-genre. And they were all terrible.

With that said, I did seriouly learn a bunch through all the sarcasm, and I got into it at an opportune time, since I've been in the first creative mood since March...it turns out I'm most creatively motivated and inspired when I've had a decent amount of rest, fresh air, and opportunities to immerse myself in music and/or new experiences...and I went 6 months without any of those things. Whoops.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Morpheel

The cat didn't want you to show off the dog withouth him in the frame, huh

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HobbitGamer

Nope. They're attached to the hip. Call one and they both come trottin' 'round. They're both waiting by the door each evening for me. It's adorably pitiful.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Vinny

sans undertale and peter griffin from family guy smash ultimate leak (100% real) (not clickbait)

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

ogo79

ReaderRagfish wrote:

I had some pineapple pizza today, and it was actually pretty good.

Untitled

jhewitt3476 wrote:

@ogo79

You won't need the Master Sword, shove that down Ganon's throat and he'll go into diabetic shock and choke to death on his own vomit !!!
LOL

good idea

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

HobbitGamer

@ogo79 Meh, Freddy likes pineapple pizza. And Krueger beat Jason. You’ll need a better enforcer

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Nemodius

@HobbitGamer
Pinhead seems to have access to both the real world and the spirit world, he should be able to deal with both of them easily

"If failure is the greatest teacher, how come we are not the most superior beings in the universe ???"

Tyranexx

Cheep-Cheep for Smash, or else I swear off Twinkies forever.

(Disclaimer: I already hate them.)

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started
Currently playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun, Mega Man X (SNES Classic), Kirby Super Star (SNES Classic)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Morpheel

Why would pinhead do anything against them? He would probably enjoy their... Uh... Services.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ReaderRagfish

Fun fact: The president of Iceland said he would ban pineapple pizza if he could.

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

Morpheel

He's just jaleous because pineapples don't grow on ice.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

Blooby

My local Hawaiian restaurant sells pineapple pizza, and at a good price. Definitely tasted better than I imagined.

OK K.O. > Most Cartoon Network shows

Check out my Youtube channel here if you like cringy humor.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6275-6076-4710 | 3DS Friend Code: 1049-4443-8858 | Twitter:

Nemodius

why should Jason Fight Freddy ???
Jason is a mindless, mentally disabled sociopath, Freddy was a a masochist out for revenge, neither care about each other, but Pinhead is a collector of souls, Jason maybor may not be so susceptible to torture, but Freddy still is, yes, Pinhead and the other Cenobytes would have a lot of fun

"If failure is the greatest teacher, how come we are not the most superior beings in the universe ???"

ogo79

HobbitGamer wrote:

@ogo79 Meh, Freddy likes pineapple pizza. And Krueger beat Jason. You’ll need a better enforcer

krueger beat jason by forcing him to eat a pineapple pizza. its like kryptonite to superman.
in fact
pineapple pizza is kryptonite to everyone

Yosheel wrote:

He's just jaleous because pineapples don't grow on ice.

oh give me a break!

BeetonTheRobot wrote:

My local Hawaiian restaurant sells pineapple pizza, and at a good price. Definitely tasted better than I imagined.

they sell it for a good price to get rid of it because no one wants it!
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Vinny

ReaderRagfish wrote:

I had some pineapple pizza today, and it was actually pretty good.

I'm sure you guys are all right now saying "Too bad that new downvoting thing doesn't work on forum posts"

Cool, I'm having a Neapolitan one tomorrow.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

HobbitGamer

That means that Camp Crystal Lake could have been amazing if they put pineapple pizza on the menu.

Also, it means that pineapple pizza is better than Superman. Maybe the devs of Superman 64 were eating it, got some on the keyboard, and that’s why the game is awful.

Also, is anyone going to be on during the direct/treehouse Thursday? I’m sure there will be a chat. Hopefully IT doesn’t jack my YouTube access again.

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

CanisWolfred

Wait, who orders just pineapple on their pizza? You're supposed to get Ham with it. Those two go great together even without a pizza, It's like ordering Chicken & Waffles without the Waffles, and with Extra Maple Syrup...you'd be missing the point...

Also, I should stop distracting myself while I'm trying to order pizza....

EDIT: FFFFFF- Forgot to get a drink with it, and my fridge is empty...guess I'll stop by Stewarts and grab some soda, maybe grab some Halloween candy while I'm there.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic