Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 23,681 to 23,700 of 96,308

NEStalgia

Doesn't matter, I bet it sucks.

Welcome to NLife After Dark. We need Alex to host this in silk robes.

NEStalgia

Tyranexx

It's been awhile since a thread has made me simultaneously laugh and facepalm.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

ogo79

its dangerous to go alone!
take this.
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

Tyranexx wrote:

Well, there's one piece of my childhood ruined....

not just yers...
Untitled
Untitled
turtle power!

the_shpydar wrote:

HobbitGamer

Let’s eat some chili dogs!
Untitled

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Tyranexx

New 3DS stability update! Let the puns and jokes commence!

HobbitGamer wrote:

Let’s eat some chili dogs!
Untitled

I feel like this one was just an outright troll made by someone.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

NEStalgia

@Tyranexx i imagine it's legit... Just some random made in China thing that coupled a bunch of English popular words without any idea what they meant.

Edited on by NEStalgia

NEStalgia

HobbitGamer

We’re in the home stretch now, y’all. 74 hours remain.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

GeoChrome

@HobbitGamer Can’t believe it’s been almost a year since the initial reveal.

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

Banjo-

Harry Potter Obama Sonic? Definitely a Chinese item.

Banjo-

Tyranexx

Do we call that monstrosity...Harbamic? Sopoma?

GeoChrome

I really like how other languages borrow elements from English and Americans think it’s hilarious, since most Americans that say “sayonara” don’t even know what language the word is originally from.

GeoChrome

@Tyranexx No, it’s the real deal.

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by GeoChrome

the_shpydar

ogo79 wrote:

its dangerous to go alone!
take this.
Untitled

This genuinely made me laugh.
I would so 100% buy that if i saw it.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

HobbitGamer

@the_shpydar I just noticed it also says Supermen above the barcode

This new chair is so comfortable. I should do work, but now I just want to sit here and play Ark

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

NEStalgia

@Tyranexx Obotter the Hodgepodge

....still better than Boom......

@ReaderRagfish You mean it's like the leather clad edgelords with giant hanzi tattoos that say things like "princess"? Dang, if only they knew they could get Sanic tattoos instead.

@PolarExperience Yeah, but at least they use sayonara in correct context regardless of knowing the etymology rather than slapping random proper nouns on a picture of a cartoon rodent. Of course Japanese has an entire syllabary just for printing other languages words as though they were Japanese.... So...how many more bedtimes until スマッシ , @HobbitGamer?

Actually I think it says "Supehero" not Superman......so.....that's better?

NEStalgia

HobbitGamer

It’s probably a promo for a new Sonic Heroes game, amirite??

#MudStrongs

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic