Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 20,601 to 20,620 of 20,840

Yosheel

@ogo79 didn't have any used fluffy socks, unfortunately.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

SheldonRandoms

When THESE ROO gets into a show, chances are, THESE ROO will continue to get into show since glue, tape, stapler, is involved.

Perhaps an example of a show would be one which is about to have it's 19th anniversary of being on the air really soon, wonder which show it can be dat THESE ROO is typing about......

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Ristar the Shooting Star!

Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

SHELDONRANDOMS X UNDEAD_TERROR IN ALL CAPS LOCK GLORY!!!

3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror

@SheldonRandoms CALL IT ROO BALL ZZZZZZ, the 7 magical chicken wings that will never be the same will grant you a wish!....I'D GLUE MYSELF TO DAT AS SWELL!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Youtube Channel I eShop Gurus l Super Smash Bros. 4 Brawler Card I Mario Kart 8 Player Card l My Super Mario Maker levels!

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

ogo79

Untitled
@Undead_terror
wheres the damn chicken wings?
harasses undead_terrors backlog

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

@Undead_terror
the chicken legs went on the pool table
and the 8 ball went in the pocket
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Yosheel

My avatar can have a stare contest now.

Edited on by Yosheel

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tyranexx

Joeynator3000 wrote:

Untitled

I always knew Yoshi was evil. What happened to that poor Meowth-toting dude? You're hiding him, aren't you?!

Video Corner: Every JRPG Ever
Currently playing: Twilight Princess HD, Ever Oasis

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Yosheel

He may or may not encased in a egg right now.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

YummyHappyPills

@Yosheel For a moment consider that means you ate him and crapped him out fully cobcious and struggling inside an egg shell to be used as a weapon.

Sign up for the NL Inklings Splatoon 2 Tournament on June 9th: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic