Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 20,581 to 20,600 of 21,747

ogo79

UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled
these are the kind of losers we have to deal with
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Yosheel

Funny that you bring that up, we had pineapple pizza yesterday.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Joeynator3000

Took Sanya to the vet, she survived...even though she was fine at the vet itself. She hated the car ride, had to listen to her cry the whole time. TwT

Joeynator3000

ogo79

Joeynator3000 wrote:

She hated the car ride, had to listen to her cry the whole time. TwT

thats because there was probably a pineapple pizza in the car

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Scrummer

I feel like I'm the only person on earth who is completely neutral to pineapple on pizza.

Scrummer

Switch Friend Code: SW-7938-1793-3581 | My Nintendo: Scrummer

Yosheel

That makes you the weird one.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ogo79

Tyranexx wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

Untitled

Untitled

...weirdo...

the_shpydar wrote:

Luna_110

Pineapple pizza is an aberration. It shouldn't exist, just like anchovies.

That sheep is so cute!~ I want to hug it.

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Yosheel

It looked very easy to make so I had to try. I want to believe it's a nice first try.

Edited on by Yosheel

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Andrew_R_2000

Why does the argument of pineapple on pizza still exist?
BTW, I'm fine with it. (Sorry if I trigger anyone)

Be yourself!
NL's #1 fan of D. Va
Isn't D. Va smokin' hot? (MOAR so than any other Overwatch chick)
Her "Cruiser" skin is AWESOME.
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

ogo79

Meowpheel wrote:

It looked very easy to make so I had to try. I want to believe it's a nice first try.

does it smell like socks?

the_shpydar wrote:

Yosheel

It just kinda smells like old clothes. Even though they're brand new.

I do kinda wish I had washed them first. They were probably sitting in that dollar store for a really long time

Edited on by Yosheel

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Joeynator3000

Freakin' Thumper, I just want S ranks on all the levels...well, most of them. Screw level 9. lol
Anyways it keeps giving me A ranks. TwT

Joeynator3000

Yosheel

@Tyranexx well I was considering making another sheep with the other two socks. Maybe one with both ears facing the right direction.

I followed Maqaroon's tutorial on YouTube. She has other animals, maybe I could make a different one.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

ogo79

@Meowpheel
let me make myself clear. i enjoy the smell of old sweaty socks so i was not saying it was a bad thing if they did smell. since they were brand new, the only mistake i seen made on yer part was just that.

the_shpydar wrote:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic