Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 1,361 to 1,380 of 96,472

BadKitty

True_Hero wrote:

BadKitty wrote:

Amazing artwork but it is rude to exclude.

It helps to show up on time, kitten. Kukuku~

I posted here many times as in other places on the forums, but you people always ignore me it's fine I see how it is.

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

KingDunsparce

Gioku wrote:

Untitled
Aw, you guys are too kind! :3

@LordJumpMad & @BadKitty: you guys have enough stuff, why don't you let us do something by ourselves for once?

Aww, don't leave them out, let them join. It can't hurt. That much...

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

BadKitty

@Gioku Care to explain on that, what do I have other then making a game things for this community, such as game with you all in it which I now have a small part in? It's not even about me yet I make it so it's not my stuff little boy.
As well as I've made several avatars/banners for people and photoshopped artwork for threads cause I'm nice and help users when they ask. n_n

I've noticed when I post what happens, either ignored or bashed, some times even for being a female it's gotten old. But tis fine as I said I see how it is. Perhaps it's time for this kitty to pack up and find a place she fits in.
Untitled

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Hey guys, I'm just poking fun! If you're late to the party, just let me know what you want in the picture and I'll be happy to add it! This is a project that is never truly complete!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Auracle

It's funny how all these people show up once there's a picture announced. Kukuku~

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

KingDunsparce

@Dark-Luigi Are you going to post Episode 2: Part 2?

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson

Electricmastro

Gioku wrote:

Alright, it is done!
Untitled
And because our leader @ElectricMastro requested it, here's all of the "crew" represented (in alphabetical order):
@CaptainCharlie
@Dark-Luigi
@DawnOverALilly
@Gioku
@GuSilverFlame
@Jaz007
@Mickey
@SheldonRandoms
@True_Hero

Enjoy, everyone!

Who is who?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

KingDunsparce

Dark-Luigi wrote:

CaptainCharlie wrote:

@Dark-Luigi Are you going to post Episode 2: Part 2?

Yes, but it will have to be tomorrow, sorry.

Okay, that's fine.

sugarpixel

@Electricmastro: Well, some people had multiple requests... you could look back through the thread and see what people asked for...?

@Dark-Luigi: That's okay, the Chit-Chat Crew collage had us entertained today!

Edited on by sugarpixel

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

Gioku wrote:

@LordJumpMad & @BadKitty: you guys have enough stuff, why don't you let us do something by ourselves for once?

Listen here pony man, this is my domain! I do as I please and raise mischief all I want, and if you are going to be foolish enough to tell me other wise, then that is a big mistake!
If you haven't guess, I'm not as nice as Badkitty here, she does nice things for everyone, and if she leave, then I have no one stopping my plans anymore!
Thanks you!
You just blow your chance and got rid of the nicest person on NL who has help you keep this little thread safe....now I am going to do to you like I did to everyone who left and went to WiiWaveWare.
I will destroy everything! I will create a monument to non-existence for this thread. Enjoy your arrogance!

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@LordJumpMad: whoa, I was only kidding around, anyway.
You guys deserve to be in the picture as much as anyone, but I'm done working on it for today. I'll add some more tomorrow.

Gioku wrote:

Hey guys, I'm just poking fun! If you're late to the party, just let me know what you want in the picture and I'll be happy to add it! This is a project that is never truly complete!

Ugh... I seem to have run @BadKitty off completely... and LordJumpMad is apparently pouting now... all because I decided to joke around...

Edited on by sugarpixel

Auracle

@Gioku - I wouldn't worry about them. It's all part of their stage performance. They'll be back for Scene II.
@Electricmastro - I'm Sgt. Major Kululu, aka, the yellow guy with the glasses.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

sugarpixel

Trululu wrote:

@Gioku - I wouldn't worry about them. It's all part of their stage performance. They'll be back for Scene II.

I sure hope so... you never can tell with those guys...
And at least most of you seem to have enjoyed this project!

Unfortunately, I feel a bit like this about the whole thing now:
Untitled

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic