Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 12,401 to 12,420 of 96,538

Aviator

GamecubeMan wrote:

I have been listening to a lot of hip hop recently. Mostly Kendrick Lamar. Anyone have any reccomendations?

Lady Gaga.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

jump

GamecubeMan wrote:

I have been listening to a lot of hip hop recently. Mostly Kendrick Lamar. Anyone have any reccomendations?

I go to the likes of Wu Tang Clan,The Roots, Jurassic 5, Lethal Bizzle, Roots Manuva and The Streets for my hippity hoppity fix.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

MsJubilee

arronishere wrote:

TwilightAngel wrote:

‪#‎PrayForRonda‬

Perhaps now she sill stop buying her own hype and cut down on the rubbish movies to train properly.

I spotted this whilst I was out shopping the other day and it's the best £12 I've ever spent...it's Mario Kart that actually drives around on the ceiling!!!
Untitled

Ronda is going back to movies if they hire her. Cause HollyWood only hires winners. Not people who get round house in the face like i scrub. Man that moment was amazing. Loved it!
And i had that toy. But it broke my niece broke it. Got really mad i actually liked it.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Joeynator3000

...peeks into thread, meows, then leaves owo

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

00a

For a Chit Chat thread, it isn't really that chatty. Bum dush
Untitled

I know now, without a doubt, Keyloggery is light!
I make stupid videos

Joeynator3000

Meh, you're just jealous that I'm a smexier kitty. x3

Keep it PG-13-ish.

GrizzlyArctos

So Game Theory played one of my Mario Maker levels on their live stream today. Really happy about that!

Yes, I like bears.

Vinny

Man, there seems to be so many good games with a release planned for 2016... See as they delay everything to 2017.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Socar

I don't understand this part of living.

I'm seeing a lot of people that are capable of buying whatever games they want and yet they somehow manage to pay their bills and whatnot. But that doesn't apply everywhere else.

In Japan, the child stays with the parents so they can get what they want to get because they can't afford to get what they want if they are on their own unless they get married.

I saved up a lot of money and despite that, my dad like gets angry for not telling him what I bought even if its something like 9.90$(Which is undertale btw. Great game that you ought to play!) and he tells me that I can't afford to like what buy what I want despite me being stuck with them. He keeps bickering that I ought to stay in a hostel and work but staying in a hostel when I got a job is pointless and I need freedom to work which hostels don't offer.

I hate life. Even when parents make a promise, they can't keep it. I can't live outside of my home because of my parents and I can't even get myself married because of my parents. I'll never understand life.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Tubalcain

@Artwark: i'm half japanese and i have lived in japan, actually the trend now with young adults is to leave the home when they acquire work if the salary permits its. This may be anecdotal but my cousins all left their family home after graduating from the university. Also japanese children are more independent than you think, children are taught from a very young age to take care of themselves, from preparing food to doing the dishes, etc etc.

Tubalcain

jump

Tubalcain wrote:

i'm half japanese and i have lived in japan, actually the trend now with young adults is to leave the home when they acquire work if the salary permits its. This may be anecdotal but my cousins all left their family home after graduating from the university. Also japanese children are more independent than you think, children are taught from a very young age to take care of themselves, from preparing food to doing the dishes, etc etc.

What a shame! They will never know the joys of being over fed, watching youtube for hours upon hours whilst their Mums clean around them and leeching off their parents into their mid-30's so they can save for your own personal drone helicopter.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

SuperWiiU

arronishere wrote:

Tubalcain wrote:

i'm half japanese and i have lived in japan, actually the trend now with young adults is to leave the home when they acquire work if the salary permits its. This may be anecdotal but my cousins all left their family home after graduating from the university. Also japanese children are more independent than you think, children are taught from a very young age to take care of themselves, from preparing food to doing the dishes, etc etc.

What a shame! They will never know the joys of being over being fed, watching youtube for hours upon hours whilst their Mums clean around them and leeching off their parents into their mid-30's so they can save for your own personal drone helicopter.

That reminds me, I should get a drone helicopter.

Socar

@Tubalcain: Wow! That must be really a lucky life those kids to be on their own. At the same time, that could probably explain the depression that Japanese people go through.

Still, the fact that those kids are beyond my capabilities just further proves that I'll never understand life. Why can't I buy what I want even after getting paid? I fail to understand the level of being independent especially when being independent is strictly discouraged in Asian countries. All the employees that I'm working with are stuck with their parents despite their salary being above their expectations which means that they don't have to worry much of bills as long as they are married.

If I'm to make a guess, I'd say that besides few Asian countries, there's lack of motivation to not just be independent, but to work harder, to go outside boundaries etc.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

DefHalan

So I am going to be starting a new job. It feels weird, my current job was, and in some ways still is, my Dream Job but my new Job will be exciting. I am still going to be in the Game Industry and still doing Quality Assurance but it is going to be a unique and totally different experience. I hope everything goes well lol

sadly it probably means i won't have as much time to be on the forums too lol

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

-Green-

@DefHalan: Good luck

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

00a

Is it bad that I actually want to people to resurrect old threads? Because I find a little bit hilarious when they do.

I know now, without a doubt, Keyloggery is light!
I make stupid videos

Araquanid

Lastaofpizza wrote:

Is it bad that I actually want to people to resurrect old threads? Because I find a little bit hilarious when they do.

Nothing is more enjoyable than making a mod's life more difficult, and then spamming the crap out of the thread with absolute nonsense we normally couldn't get away with to test their reaction time.

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Eel

Then again revived threads are not always useless. Sometimes they get locked because people start to spam in them.

In those cases, the reviver is not the one causing the problem. Just saying.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Joeynator3000

....peeks into thread and meows again owo

Keep it PG-13-ish.