Forums

Topic: Swapnote Battle League: Season 2

Posts 1,081 to 1,100 of 1,604

Kyloctopus

ALinkttPresent wrote:

@Prof_Clayton We can change our target at any time before the deadline, right? It won't affect the turn order?

Let me answer that one for you. You can change your target on a seperate Swapnote having the following:
SBL: New Target:
Target's Name
I'm in Group __.
It will not change turn order at all, so if you want to change your target, feel free to do so (just don't change it to me ok?).

@Prof_Clayton: I am sending you my item considerations for season 2, if you can't read them (due to my sloppy handwriting) please tell me. I didn't make these items immensely strong, but whoever holds it will have some power.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Late

I should've mentioned earlier but I wasn't at home yesterday. I had an entrance exam 500 kilometers away from home. I'll get back home tomorrow. I'm in a hotel at the moment but my 3DS can't connect to internet with this slow internet connection I found. I didn't tell about this earlier since I was pretty sure I'll have an internet connection here. I might be a little late for the first puzzle but I shouldn't have problems with later puzzles. Don't have much to do nowadays other than wait for the entrance exam results.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Lostog

i'll further clarify the group thing!
basically, each team has four members. let's call them 1 2 3 4. 1 is the leader, the other are in the order they joined.
each round, there are four puzzles: A B C D, and each team member receives a different one.
usually A goes to 1, B to 2 etc: this round i received puzzle C, since i'm the third member of my team.
but, this season there is an exception: @KingOfEvil will receive puzzle B, @GamecubeLad will receive puzzle A, despite the former being the leader.
this is because three people are sharing a 3ds, and this way each of the three will have a different puzzle.

signature!

3DS Friend Code: 1375-8539-5041

Prof_Clayton

@All My 3DS would not load Nintendo Life for the past day; my only means of posting here. D: I literally sent the puzzle, loaded NL, and it wouldn't load. Sorry, but I couldn't control anything. u_u On the bright side, I'm back okay now and will post every other puzzle~
It somehow defaulted to the mobile version though, I had been in desktop, and now it works fine. Who knows what happened there.
So, Puzzle #1 is out!
@Late That shouldn't be a problem and good luck with those exams!
@Kylo Thanks! I'll be sure to check them out after I'm tired of AC:NL.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Lostog

@Prof_Clayton: same here! i suspect it had to do with the addition of the E3 counter, but that's just speculation, and i don't see how the forums would be related...

signature!

3DS Friend Code: 1375-8539-5041

FrancisvonBacon

@Prof_Clayton @Lostog Same here, my 3DS os the only way I post here.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

GamecubeMan

Lostog wrote:

@GamecubeLad will receive puzzle A, being the leader.

/me lets the power go to his head!
Onward units, we are out to win!! Show no mercy, signs of weakness or emotion what so ever!!!! No captives will be held!!!!! >:]

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

ThePirateCaptain

GamecubeLad wrote:

I still need to added my teammates.....

Sorry, but I just had to laugh a little

But that does remind me that I need to add my teammates as well, so feel free to add me back.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Late

I'm back at home and I added everyone from my team. Yesterday was frustrating. It wasn't pleasant trying to watch E3 while in train with slow internet connection. It took 7 hours to get home when it was originally going to be under 6 hour trip. My head was about to explode because of some teen girls who laughed all the time and sometimes even for absolutely no reason. Fortunately I'm back at home and everything is all right now.

Could someone tell me when the results come? I don't have the interest to read through 10 pages right now. I haven't been able to read all the things going on in this thread because my last week went by so quickly because of 2 entrance exams and lots of traveling around Finland. Now it's 3 exams behind and I'm just waiting for the results.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

GamecubeMan

KingOfEvil wrote:

@The_Doom Remember,No Mercy!
And the FC in my sig is wrong,If you were wondering.

I added. I just need to added the other team member.
We need to be extra careful...... we are the uder dogs with less people. Its kind of unfair. But not un justice!

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.