General Discussion Forum

Topic: Swapnote Battle League: Season 2

Showing 1,601 to 1,611 of 1,611

AuthorMessage

ALinkttPresent

1,601. Posted:

@Devious Well, I could always use people not trying to kill me. Sure, I won't attack you if you don't attack me. But I'll attack you if you and me are the only ones left at the end.

ALinkttPresent

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

1,602. Posted:

@ALinkttPresent Alright, thanks for the information. :3 (I forgot about you over vacation @PugKing, sorry. :$)
I'm just about cleared up behind the scenes as well.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

LabradoodleKing

1,603. Posted:

@Prof_Clayton don't worry it's fine.

[09:14] kribs: but I have some cool villagers that say some funny stuff
[09:15] kribs: others are just boring
[09:15] kribs: I'm trying to get rid of those
[09:15] PugKing: With axes?
[09:16] kribs: no!!! those are for trees... most time u__u

Pugs are awesome.

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9493-5098

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

1,604. Posted:

@Clay - I'm so sorry. I've been completely neglecting Swapnote and Battle League as of late. In fact, I haven't been playing much of anything. I'm in the middle of finishing up some important work and it has been really hectic. The few times when I do get an opening to play some games, I don't think about SNBL. Even Animal Crossing has been thrown under the bus! Hopefully my schedule will clear up soon and I can get back to business. I apologize to @Knuckles and @KiDasharus (@Ideal_Hero doesn't have an excuse) as well.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

1,605. Posted:

@True_Hero It's fine, things stopped for a few weeks here as I got things caught up / was gone. (I was relying on you @Kylo... :( )
All that's left is finding a replacement for @Karakato. If anyone knows anyone interested, send them over! :p
Then we can get started back up~

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Videogame Chatroom

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

1,606. Posted:

Sorry Clayton. Do you need me for a sub?

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

1,607. Posted:

@Kyloctopus Um, sure if you'd like to I could get the next puzzle out finally. :3

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

1,608. Posted:

Fire away, what team am I on?

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

1,609. Posted:

Is it over?

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

1,610. Posted:

Alright, things here need to go through a huge change, because so much messed up. :(
Mainly, my Swapnote app. It's really glitchy, as in, I cannot open any recieved swapnotes... yeah. It's pretty bad, and I'm pretty sure that nobody's getting my newly sent ones as well... because I sent a few with no replies. D:
So, um, the SBL can go on though. I had to delete/re-dl SN and it works, or it seems to I guess. But all the attacks, items, etc were lost. D:
We were already behind anyway... so I'm just going to start a new season. It's too hard to get this one going again, and it wouldn't be fair anyway, with everything delayed so long/items aren't there, etc.

So, my main plan is just to lock this thread, and move over to the 3DS forum, which is less active, and makes more sense I suppose than General Discussion.
There I'll set up the Swapnote Battle League 2.0, a free for all basically, where you are all for yourselves. I'll get some signups started, hopefully some swapnotes out for signups, and some rules going. I think it'll be much easier to run, and I'll definitely stay on top of it.
I'm really sorry about this season getting destroyed, mainly by myself, and I feel I've learned from my mistakes and know what I have to do to be successful moving on.
So, look for the thread in this upcoming week, maybe even today! :D
I hope to see everyone there~
:3

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

1,611. Posted:

:o

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407