Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 9,701 to 9,720 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Too back you'll never beat us!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

All the Grunts send out Golbat
Lucy "Charmeleon,Go!"
Lucy sent out Charmeleon
Lucy "Charmeleon,Use Flamethrower!"
Charmeleon uses Flamethrower on all of the Golbats,KOing half of them
Lucy "Anthony,You take on the rest of them!"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Pikachu, get out and use thundershock!" Pikachu then used thundershock on the golbats.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

All the Golbats use Toxic on Charmeleon, Charmeleon delivered the Final Blow to the Golbats with Flamethrower
Lucy "We won! Now let's get back to Kanto."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright then...........well i'm going to bed now..........zzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZ"

And when they wake up, there will be new leafs!

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett has become mayor, and is very busy with important things to be able to role-play.

Betelgroose

Dylan has become mayor of a ghost town and is currently being hit on by Isabelle no seriously i'm scared

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

My copy of the game is glitched, everything looks fine, but Tom Nooks eyes keep spinning.

JunkosBoobies

Lucy has become the Mayor of a Town by the Sea and the Mountains,Then Resetti comes out Go back to the Ghost Town of which you came from! >:[

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

We are all playing the game while typing all of this, aren't we?

randomlypikachu

... o-o" am I the only one who hasn't gotten this game?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

randomusername wrote:

Yes.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

FrancisvonBacon

randomusername wrote:

No, so I'm not alone! Will get it soon.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

FrancisvonBacon

It's alive!

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

FrancisvonBacon

We doing this today, or what?

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.