Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 9,141 to 9,160 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

giovanni: sends out his proto-mew but this time it has a tail with its end tiped like a shot youd see in a doctors office...but much larger you may go first.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony heals his Pokemon and sends out Gloom and looks for the others, Anthony"Oh man......well.........at least I can smell it and not pass out, but still"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

proto-mew: holds back the punch with its tail and suddenly speaks you wish you were that lucky. giovanni: aww your talking ^^ i feel so proud right now, your like the son i always wanted meanwhile wiith ace: ...i get the feeling that i should hate giovanni even more right now. giovanni: anyways proto-mew try out that new toy of yours, use over absorbtion the needle end of its tail phases into machamps fist and absorbs all its PP, and half of each of its stats save for HP and gains dynamic punch untill its recalled perfect, now use - mewtwo: uses his own power to put everyone in the area to sleep includig proto-mew while he comes down to see whats going on ... that was insane...what did you make here giovanni... floats over to proto-mew, proto-mew then wakes up and quickly uses over absorb on mewtwo before anything can be done...mewtwo has disapeared! proto-mew takes giovanni and teleports out

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

randomlypikachu

darkrai: begins looking aroud the psychic plane for celebi oh celebi were are you, i got some ...sad news.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh....what happened......never mind, where is everyone?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

(yea i dont know what i was thinking at the time .-. know what lets just officialy change that to legendary plain)
darkrai: it turns out mewtwo is no longer with us...hes mysteriously disapeared and i have no idea why. however i do know one thing, he was expecting something like this to happen when he left the plain earlier today, so before leaving he told me this. "darkrai, im worried that i might not be able to come back from the human world this time...if i dont return i want you to take over running the legendary plain, and making sure that legendaries remain a secret from the humans. this will also allow you to go back and forth between the world and the plain at your leisure, so please take full advantage of this as you see fit for keeping order" so with that said, im in charge here from this point foward.

randomlypikachu

erika: kicks anthony in the leg

SheldonRandoms

But before Erika could kick Anthony's leg, Gloom used Stun Spore and paralyzed Erika, Anthony"Ha, in your face, now use........actually, just kick her in the leg" Gloom then kicked Erika in the leg and she fell to the ground, Anthony"That'll so her, now use sleep powder on her" Gloom then used sleep power on Erika, making her sleep, Anthony"That's great Gloom......you know, I think i'm starting to like you more, in fact (cough) I think I got used to that.......smell of your's, in fact, I think I (cough cough) like it, i'm going to train you more" Then Anthony (with Ducklett sleeping on his head) and his Gloom go away and sleep somewhere.

randomlypikachu

erika: wakes up hours later: ...of course he must realize...this meens war... goes back to sleep

TO BE CONTINUED

Edited on by randomlypikachu

Dr-Mario

The Thread is Revived
Fourth wall-break Me and @KingOfEvil are back.......We won't be on a lot though.

Former Username: Fire-Mario
RandomNameloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2208-4647-0765

SheldonRandoms

The Thread is Revied with a Ducklett on top

Anthony wakes up, Anthony"I'm awake, but knowing Erika, she'll be planning her revenge, what to do now..................maybe that'll work"

JunkosBoobies

Lucy wakes up,While Kyoto wakes up at The Pokemon Mansion
Kyoto "Hmm.......I was fighting Team Rocket,And I woke up here.............."
Crobat "Growl.....(Let's get out of here before You Know Who shows up.........)"
Kyoto "We need to get to Fuchsia City!"
Kyoto flies to Fuchsia City

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I wonder where everyone is?"

Betelgroose

Ienzo and Dylan wake up

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Just then nearby, a man is walking around with 3 Politoed's following him, ????????"Looks like I captured another one", Anthony"Huh.........hey, Mr. can I talk to y........", ???????"No, these Politoed's, i'm not tradeing them for anything", Anthony"What, no, I just wanted to know if you've seen....", ???????"I didn't see anyone here besides you" Anthony"Sigh............well I got back at Erika, but now i'm lost"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Dylan! Where are you?" ???????"Looking for someone?" Anthony"Uhh.........yeah", ????????"Maybe I could help", Anthony"Hold on, why do you suddenly want to help me?", Aaron"Well first off, my name is Aaron, second, I really like frog pokemon, in fact that's the only Pokemon I own, third, im searching for more frog Pokemon", Anthony"Alright, I guess you can help" So then they both look for Dylan.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie wakes up and sees Anthony. Melodie "Anthony, what are you doing?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.