Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 9,121 to 9,140 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Water type, the only Pokemon he wants is ghost types right now............run away from home, that's weird, where is Dylan............also my mother and father said it was alright for me to go"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Ienzo - Dylan has always been a strange little boy. Ever since he was attacked by that wild ghost pokemon. Strange that he'd want to train them and that he'd never told me

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"..............you mean this has happened to him more times before, I mean, don't worry, we'll locate him"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Ienzo - what do you mean happened before?

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

randomlypikachu

ace: wakes up late what i miss guys?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ahhhhh, oh, you mean his ghost story's, I know, they could give nightmares............ah Ace, have you seen Dylan"

randomlypikachu

ace: nope, but i can track him if you want.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"......uh, go ahead"

randomlypikachu

ace: sends out his ninjask - ninjask: Flys off to find dylan! while singing the doom song (doom doom doom dodooom dooooom dooom doom doom dododododoooom doom doom doom - there he is!) flys straight at dylan

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Did he find Dylan yet?"

randomlypikachu

ace: well no...but you cant rush these things... erika: yea anthony! runs up to him whats wrong with you rushing these things, beter yet hows your plan to find dylan going, oh right you dont have one! kicks anthonys leg jerk! ace: O_O ...i wasnt gona go that far but...alrgiht... oh look theres ninjask! ninjask: comes back carrying a dylan

Betelgroose

Dylan - oh Ace you pathetic fool
Dylan sends out Alakazam and teleports to a different location
Ienzo - Oh good there he is! wait where'd he go? I sense he's gotten much farther away. Are you sure he only had ghost types?

Edited on by Betelgroose

randomlypikachu

ace: well clearly not, he has one psychic, and ....wait what was with that fool remark! - meanwhile at dylans location giovanni walks up to him - giovanni: hello there boy.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well..........he's got some other types, mostly ghost types..............I was excepting this too!"

Betelgroose

Dylan and Ienzo fall asleep for the night

randomlypikachu

giovanni: how the heck did you get involved in... no matter, i'll take you on instead. please send out whatever you want.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Actually......i'm gonna go to the Pokemon center right now" Anthony runs to the Pokemon center.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.