Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 8,081 to 8,100 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

giovanni: hm i dont have time to deal with all this, so i'll get to my point. im sure your all familiar with the pokemon mewtwo, how most of us here remembers that we created it, yet we cant seem to remember why or how, or what it was capable of. well i've been researching a lot of our old notes on this pokemon, which led me to find out a few very interesting things. however some of those interesting things also helped me decide on two things. the first thing is a secret, the second is this little guy. sends out a pokemon that looks like mewtwo but darker purple in color, no tail, closed eyes, and less developed arms and legs.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Arminillo

Swain: Hmm. I don't know what that is, but allow me to END it!

Gallade! Use PSYCHO CUT!

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

MrsPickles

*As it turns out, Patrat used tackle at the same time as Shellder, knocking out Patrat and damaging Shellder.

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

ace: ... anothony... i got a bad feeling something is about to happen. giovanni: hm i never did name him ...for now it will be known as proto mew. proto mew: absorbs the psycho cut move then uses a special form of psychic which lifts up all pokemon in the room and slams then into eachother in a split second to KO them instantly - giovanni: well i had my test ...you can all leave now. has proto mew teleport all the rocket members and the plasma members outside of the base in plain view of our trainers. - ace: ...knew it.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Whenever somebody says something is about to happen, something happens, but this is ridiculous"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

MrsPickles

shellder, because he is in his hard shell manages to stay conscious, but takes heavy damage, then flops onto the ground
mike hey, where did everybody go!? He must have teleported his more... formidable opponents away from the losers... H!AHA just kidding he probably was scared of me and didn't want to mess with me... Ha! I better get to bed though... Mike goes to sleep
Stanley WHOA!!!! what just happened... Oh No!!!! Koffing!!! Better get back to the base now that we got Giovanni away I can give that recruit a new mission...and this one won't be as easy

MrsPickles

Arminillo

Swain: What the HECK was that?....Gallade!!! Oh, man. Return!

[strong Turns to the others [/strong]

Swain: Tsk! These kids again! Lets go Voltorb!

Bob: Hey Swain...some of the other guys only had Zubats...They won't be much help...

Swain: Perfect....

-DeviousSnorlax

JunkosBoobies

Plasma Grunt "Patrat,Get 'em!"
Patrat Cries infront of the Plasma Grunt and Slaps the Plasma Grunt
Plasma Grunt "I'm your real trainer,Now stop,Patrat!"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

ace; tell me about it, ... hey isnt that the swain guy we found at cerulean! and that guy who fought us at pewter! giovanni: has proto mew teleport them to his old office in the base he then starts digging through all his old papers i had to make sure they didnt find anything of use in my old office, that could prove bad for me later... sees an old picture of his other son, silver ... hm, wonder what hes up to right now... continues taking old papers untill he finds a picture of a pokemon that looks similar to mewtwo, except way smaller, and pink, with a skinnier tail, and less defined arms and legs. it looked cute unlike mewtwo who looked like he was always in a mood to fight something. hmm what could this pokemon have been keeps the picture then has proto mew teleport him out and into a hotel room hes staying at in the city

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, they are, but how did they get here?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"................is that Pokemon looking at me?"

randomlypikachu

ace: yes...yes it is... but thats besides the point anthony. we gota focus on these guys now, so thats it rockets, we're settling this right now! jimothy: cant we get some sleep first? ace: what!? jimothy: im just saying its getting late, getting teleported out of your base by giovanni is tiring. ace: what was that about giovanni... wait thats besides the point, we're in the middle of whats about to be a major battle we cant just jimothy: i wana sleeeep. ace: ...ugh. fine sleep! tommorow though, we battle! begins writing on a to be continued sign and puts it up

ace and anthony we're discussing what they should do next, meanwhile mike was unwittingly begining his first day as a member of an evil orginization, everything was going well for both ends untill some plasma members and giovanni showed up at the base. giovanni used his "proto mew" as he called it to defeat all of his former team members pokemon in one hit, and teleport them out. the exception to this was mike whos shelder managed to make it through thanks to its shell. giovanni then found some interesting things in his old office, and teleported out. ace and anthony were about to square off against the rockets but jimothy wanted to sleep!

TO BE CONTINUED

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony for some reason goes to sleep, and also Ducklett was on his head the whole time, but nobody, not even Anthony seems to notice.

Arminillo

Swain: I don't sleep ... I WAIT.

Swain is found snoring five minutes later...

-DeviousSnorlax

SheldonRandoms

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

Patrat goes to sleep in Anthony's Backpack

I wonder what's gonna happen tomorrow >:]

SheldonRandoms

I don't know, I'm just wondering what's gonna happen tomorrow, since this isn't the first time a Pokemon has been in his backpack.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.