Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 8,021 to 8,040 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

ace: huh sees the two walking along you guys coming with us?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "I hope the gym leader doesn't have an oddish..."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I guess those two are gonna follow us, come on, let's go"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: Hops on the bike and rides off untill he reaches celadon city, the others close behind him.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

randomlypikachu

@mrspickles XD sorry im being kinda lazy with names. mike and his slowking.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

JunkosBoobies

The Old man sees a Wild Sandshrew
Old Man "Go,Starmie!"
He sends out Starmie
Old Man "Starmie,Use BubbleBeam!"
Starmie uses BubbleBeam on the Sandshrew
Sandshrew uses Fury Cutter
The Old Man throws a Poke Ball at the Sandshrew,1...2...3...Click!
Old Man "Yes! Sandshrew was Caught!"
Sandshrew's Data was added to the Pokedex

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

MrsPickles

@randomusername thanks, but i'm still in the other city, I haven't started to make my way there- fighting the whooper

the whooper staggers backwards from the headbutt and nearly faints

MrsPickles

TsunamiSensei

Melodie " Already, I cam feel the pollins." Melodie sneezes

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

MrsPickles

whooper uses bubble on Slowking
Mike what are you doing what are those bubbles?
slowking Throw the ball at it.
mike throws the pokeball at the whooper

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

ace: hmm is looking at the city somewhere in this place is a gym leader, giovanni, and if we're lucky a good doctor. i say we try locating those things now.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Right, let's go look for them"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: sure thing... starts looking around the city, but only finds the gym well... no dice with giovanni or a doctor, but found the gym.

MrsPickles

Mike scratches his head as the Pokeball clicks when it encases around the Whooper
Pleases explain to me what just happened
Slowking proceeds to explain Pokémon to Mike
I think I understand
Slowking strectches and starts to walk away
where are you going?
slowking Help master said do I did now you go follow path great adventure awaiting you but first a gift
the shellder on slowkings comes away revealing a slightly smaller one underneath!
what is this a clam?
slowking a friend slowking walks away leaving mike to ponder where he came from

Edited on by MrsPickles

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Let's see.................hey, what's this, a game corner, i'll have to remember to come back here later" Anthony then catches up with Ace, Anthony"I didn't find a doctor or Giovanni, but this city does have a game corner..............also, here's the gym"

MrsPickles

Mike Oh no! It's getting dark out and there is no where to sleep.
mike looks at his team rocket card I guess this is the only place to go to sleep...
mike goes to the team rocket base!!!

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

ace: well guys, good night we'll take on the gym in the morning. sleeps
meanwhile at the team rocket base - jimothy: i cant believe i got demoted to clean up duty at the base just cus i lost to some brats in pewter city... heads to his bunk and sees that mike has wandered in ... so tired...i'll question this in the morning. falls asleep on the floor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony wakes up.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.