Axew uses Dragon Claw on Camerupt
Old Man "If you make Axew faint,Then You'll be unlucky with Starmie around!"
Axew's Leftovers heals Axew's HP

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

kangaskhan uses stomp on the mankey, and camerupt uses overheat on axew, wattson then has manectric use thunder and deino responds with a blast of dragon breath

our heros have discovered wattson is a member of team rocket, and team magmas atempts to take control of the city. ace, an old man, and anthony are now locked in feirce battle against wattson, maxie, and giovanni who may be planning something very sinister. will our heros win this fight, or will the now evil wattson, the heated leader of team magma, and the former leader of tema rocket find themselves to be the victors? find out next time.

TO BE CONTINUED

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie wakes up and sneezes repeatedly. Melodie "Really? First fainting, then paralysis, and now a cold? I just can't be fine, can I?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

presses a continue button

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

randomlypikachu

ace: thats right old man. maxie: now make your next move.

JunkosBoobies

Axew uses Dragon Pulse on Camerupt
Suddently,Ghestis of Team Plasma comes in,Looking for a battle
Lucy "I'll take on Ghestis!"
Ghestis sends out Hydriegon
Lucy sends out Crobat

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Mankey, counter with Seismic Toss" Mankey then used Seismic Toss on Kangaskhan, Anthony"You won't win this battle!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

camerupt: Uses another overheat on axew - manectric: uses thunder on the deino - deino: uses draco meteor ignoring the thunder and defeeating manectric instantly - kangaskhan: uses another stomp against mankey

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"It's almost down, use karate chop again Mankey!" Mankey then used karate chop again on Kangaskhan, hitting it's weak spot and ko'ing it, Anthony"One down, alright Mankey, get ready for the next Pokemon, I know he's got more on him"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie sleeps while she waits for the others.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

giovanni: hehehee actualy i have a very special pokemon ...but are you ready for it?

4th wall break: 8000 posts!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"....................uh, sure, what is it?"

randomlypikachu

giovanni: hehehe if you really wana know, then your gona have to find me in the next town when the barriers here fall down runs off

SheldonRandoms

Anthony".................bah, I bet he didn't have anything else on him"

randomlypikachu

maxie: ... this is not good the helicopter comes over head and he hops on a ladder that droped down from it being flown off and ending the battle - wattson: darn it... runs off followed by the all the rocket grunts in the city, as the barriers fall down. - *ace: .... giovanni wouldnt be... no way... anyway. sheldon, lucy, old man, lets find melodie.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Right, let's go" Then everybody goes and looks for Melodie.

randomlypikachu

mewtwo: ... is hovering over melodie while shes asleep, watching the battles as they end, when everyoneaproaches he then disapears without a trace - ace: hm guess she fell asleep.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yep, I guess she did" Anthony then picks up Melodie, Anthony"Well then, she's fine, but just sleeping again, so now what?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.