Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,081 to 6,100 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Cofagrigus"Oh, what is this, a scratch, how cute, now then, take this!", Cofagrigus uses his sdadow hands to grab Lucina's Legs so she can't move out of the way and then fires a red beam that hits her, then the shadow hands throw her back and Lucina then hits a tree.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

killer: ooo flys down between cofagrigus and lucina may i cut in on this? is currently reeking of blood you guys get to be my numbers 1023 and 1024.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Not now, psycho." Lucina's tails grab Killer and burn their impression into his skin.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Cofagrigus"And you can be number........oh wait, it's you, don't you remember who I am?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

killer: doges watch it, this isnt skin, its fungus, if you touched it you wouldve died too fast. i dont want my 1023rd kill to be that easy. now then two of his toe nails shoot into the ground revealing to actualy be plant pods, two new ones regrow in their places but the ones that went into the ground instantly grow into two large plants with deadly fangs cofagrigus, im gona let you play with these guys while i deal with lucina, dont worry though you'll be next.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Cofagrigus"Well, with all that fungus, I can tell that somebody hasn't taken a bath ever, even I smelled better being buried for over 3000 years with a dead body inside of you, now then, why don't you make the first move you plant!"

SheldonRandoms

Cofagrigus"Huh, who's there, why don't you enter the battle?" then a shadow hand grabs Norm and tosses him in front of Killer, Cofagrigus"Number 1025 is now on the menu, Killer, do what you want with him"

randomlypikachu

plant 1: begins fireing machine gun bullets from his mouth at cofagrigus - plant 2: fires mini nuclear missles at cofagrigus - viper: hehehe thats what i love about this one, every single part of him and everything that comes from him is deadly. killer: hehehe i think dads talking about me right now 5 swords materialize around him and start floating around slashing at lucina

SheldonRandoms

The bullets and weapons give Cofagrigus some minor scratches and some black spots, but overall, the attacks don't do that much damage to him, * Cofagrigus*"Ouch, that really hurt, i'll deal with these marks later, but for now, i'm gonna do this!" Cofagrigus then fires a red beam at the plants.

randomlypikachu

the plants all die instantly but then their remains go into the ground and about 20 more sprout up - killer: hmm cofagrigus... what are you doing. those were meant to be a hold off untill i could get to you myself, but they'll be the end of you if you keep doing things like that.

SheldonRandoms

Cofagrigus then repeats the attack many times, until there are about 300 plants, Cofagrigus"Well, now that all of these plants are here, you should at least be able to fight Sheldon,Lucina and the others, but just where can he be, oh well, farewell!" Then Cofagrigus disappears.

randomlypikachu

fourth wall break: well my computers disagreeing with me on continueing for tonight .-. so looks like i gota end things here untill tomarow. killer: disapears into a portal the plants die off when this happens

SheldonRandoms

Cofagrigus"That's a shame, well then, i'll wait for my time to strike" Cofagrigus then returns to the jewel, where he heals himself.

Ducklett"I was here today!"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina revives thread.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

Ducklett revives thread.

It's my Birthday after all, so that means I get to revive the thread >;P LOL

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.