Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,061 to 6,080 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Ow.........huh, where am.............huh, Lance, what's going on?", Salamence"Dang, now that they are here, I still can't fly right now, I really hope we get out of here", Ducklett"Yeah, what happened to Sheldon to be transported here with a big Salamence and a trademarked Ducklett right here?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hollan: hid himself away in lances shadow before they could be found out - lance: ... its nothing brother tosses a heall potion and it breaks on salamances wing healing it instantly ... we should rest here for the night.... i think we're gona have a long long day tomarow.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Yes, well, goodnight brother" Sheldon and his Pokemon then go to sleep.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lance: night brother... goes to sleep - hollan: .... viper: projects his voice for the heros, the children, and cofagrigus to hear good night.....hahahahaha enjoy it while its here hahahahahahaha goes to sleep

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Cofagrigus/Sheldon?".....................oh, huh, did you say something?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina drops the guards and the inspector. Lucina "That should have given TMA enough time..." Lucina runs into the dense forest.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett revives Thread?

TsunamiSensei

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Gold eats a bagel

That's how you revive a thread.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Gold eats a bagel

That's how you revive a thread.

Untitled

No, this is how you revive a thread, ok, let's get back on topic.

Inspector"Dang it, that so called Lucina has gotten away, I have enough problems right now, officers, after her!" Then a bunch of officers chase after Lucina.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina raises a wall of flame to block the officers.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

But then, the officers turn around and see a bunch of mummy warriors, Cofagrigus"Hello officers, why don't you just stand still while I make you my mummy soldiers" Then Cofagrigus casts a magic that turns all the officers into mummy warriors, Cofagrigus"Now then, Lucina, you better put out that flame wall, or else you will burn down the forest, while your friends are still!"

TsunamiSensei

The fire goes out. Lucina "How do you know my name?"

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

The arrow burns up before it reaches Lucina. Lucina "I love fire."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Cofagrigus"Why, I met you in person, you told me your name and everything, don't you remember that, oh what, that's right, Sheldon told me"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Why are you here?" Lucina slowly reaches for her bow and an arrow.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Then a shadow hand comes from the ground and grabs Lucina's hand, while two other hands grab her bows and arrow, as well as her sword", Cofagrigus"Why, there's no need for that, also Sheldon gave you away, he told me where you were, also he was the reason the police were able to capture Guy.......oh, I mean The Masked Arrow"

randomlypikachu

viper: hmm ... hears some crashing while all this is going on it sounds like another two are now up and moving. looks through a portal to see its the muscular man and the armoured man with the blade who have awakened ah these two, the man with endless rage, and the man who follows his beliefs to the end.... just a few more and soon all of you will make this world in to a battle field. looks up to see the fire rain hehehehe, things are becoming more fun by the second.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "It seems you have captured me. Oh, wait, I have my tails!" Lucina's tails shool forward and impale cofagrigus

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.