Snow Warriors "We are about to reach our Destiny!"
The Planet is a bunch of Floating Rocks in Space
Snow Warriors "Tomorrow,Make Way for a New Planet that IS COMPLETE!"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

lance: ... goes off to a random tunnel to monologue to himself for a bit while the others rest

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Ok then, good night everyone" Sheldon and all the Pokemon then go to sleep, Pete"Wow, I wonder why Sheldon looks so tired?" Peta and Guy and their Pokemon then go to sleep.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lance: ... i wonder why that pokemon has yet to show up, is he still waiting for things to resolve? and also ... what is viper really planning...? margie: walks into the cave hello lance lance: oh margie, why are you up so late? margie: well everyone else is asleep, you went to this cave, away from the others... now seemed like a good time to get answers is all. lance: answers? margie: come on, i got one reason to suspect what im thinking here already, that reason being that viper brought hybrids like myself back to life most likely because they werent evil enough for him to put to use, yet you happen to be the only "non-hybrid" hes brought back...that doesnt seem like just an odd coincidence. even if i didnt have that reason, i got a way of sniffing out my own kind. lance: ... what are you getting at margie? margie: ... quit pretending to be naive and tell me your number already. lance: ....zero. margie: higher than draco... then why didnt you help out through any of this or during the fight against draco?... when did this happen to you...? and is this the reason why your refered to as a beast? lance: ... i couldnt allow my brother to know the full truth about me, so thats why i didnt help, besides i believed he could do it without me. when this happend to me... after a great war was fought, between myself, viper and several other people. viper saw something special in me so tried to make me into a hybrid after he won, thinking my body could survive the process. as for why im called a beast... i was just always a really powerfull and brutal fighter... i was refered to as a beast because of that fact combined with my beastly methods of fighting that i practiced even before i got these powers . it was several times harder fighting this way when i just had normal nails and teeth, but i still managed. margie: ...so i take it because of that mightyena your a dark type then? lance: acutaly no, me and this mightyena have been good friends for my entire life, thats why hes here, not because hes a partner for fusing with. margie: then what do you fuse with and whats your type? lance: ...myself, and my type is ??? margie: you fuse with yourself...? that doesnt make any sense... lance: id like to explain, but that would just take too much extra time, i need to sleep now, so should you. margie: guess so walks off to bed and dont worry i wont tell anyone about this. lance: ... good... walks back to the base camp ... night everyone, night brother...

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

JunkosBoobies

Snow Warriors "Yes,Good night Indeed..."
The Snow Warriors crash a Meteor into The Base Camp
Leaf "Red,You are the Best Man I Know!"
Red "Thanks."
Everybody goes to Sleep

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

I'm always here.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Huh, is he looking for me?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Guy"What for, what's happening there?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina walks into the conversation. Lucina "I'm back!"

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

lance: wakes up ah morning everyone

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Then we will stop them then, this should be quick"

randomlypikachu

lance: lets do it then heads off to the mountain - margie: maby i'll finaly get a chance to use zoroarks claws again? follows

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "The second I stop throwing up blood, I have to save the world. It's good to be back."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Ok then, let's go" Sheldon and the others then go to the mountains.

JunkosBoobies

Mewtwo and Arceus are next to The Snow Warriors
Snow King "These Stupid Pokemon don't know that they are only Helping us!"
A Purple Planet forms in The Sky
Leaf "Yeah...We should hurry."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

I got to go to dinner, i'll be back.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.