Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,601 to 5,620 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Right, i'm gonna head there now" Sheldon then goes to the gate, Guy"I'm going to" Guy then follows Sheldon.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lotus: well now, i suppose its time you finish what you started, open the gate, but be ready, the queen is in a fowl mood after yesterdays attack.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then enters the gate, Sheldon"So am I, today, I better finish this, or else i'll explode"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

upon entering the entire land is now barren with the exception of the queen standing in the middle of the wasteland - queen ive been waiting for you, this batlte field ive made especialy so we could fight on, lets finish this now Pulls out a rapier

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then draws his sword and prepares himself, Sheldon"Queen Lavender, today, you shall fall in the battlefield you have created, prepare yourself" Sheldon then runs towards the Queen and slashed at her.

Betelgroose

Phoenix - this might be a bad time, but i forgot to unchain those rangers from the tree.

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

queen: counters with the rapier and then a pillar made out soldiers rises and crashes own onto sheldon

Betelgroose

Phoenix takes out scythe and cuts up the pillar creating a gap him and Sheldon can fit through

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Ducklett, hurry and use protect" Ducklett"Yes Sheldon*" Ducklett used protect and blocked the attack, Sheldon"What's with these soldiers, I can understand they are fighting for their country, but this is extreme!"

Betelgroose

Phoenix - you'd be suprised what people will do if they believe in a certain cause.

JunkosBoobies

An Explosion can be heard from Miles
Snow King (On Sunrise Mountain) "Enjoy your planet while you can,Idiots..."
Red puts a sign on his Bedroom that says Do Not Disturb,Then walks into it

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

queen: the soldiers have no free will, theyre willed by me through white hands power. white hand once again uses its power to stop any magic that someone may use later, but this time he also uses his power to prevent fusion that should nerf you both bit now.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Darn it, Ducklett, we can't fuse", Ducklett"What do we do now?", Sheldon"Well, looks like i'm gonna be the feet and arms and you will be the power, you understand?", Ducklett"You will run around and i'll use my moves, I understand, now go and win Sheldon".

randomlypikachu

white hand: apears and begins shooting soldiers out of its fingers at ducklet

Betelgroose

Phoenix slices White hands finger off

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Ducklett, use water gun" Ducklett used water gun and blasted the soldiers away from them.

randomlypikachu

white hand: regrows a new one, meanwhile the queen looks to be in a bit of pain - queen: ... dam you lotus, and that woman of poison as well... lavender beams begin falling from the sky

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Sheldon, now what?",Sheldon"We get out of the way, Salamence, go" Sheldon then releases Salamence, Sheldon"Fly us out of the way of the attack" Salamence then flew Sheldon and Ducklett out of the way of the attack, just in time.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.