Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,461 to 5,480 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then breaks the arrow with his sword, Sheldon"Alright, show yourself now!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Phoenix uses ninja sense to find where the arrow came from.
Phoenix - gotcha
Phoenix fires an arrow into the tree

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

Betelgroose

Phoenix - depends if my arrow hit him or not.

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

TsunamiSensei

Lucina draws her bow. Lucina " Show yourself, coward!"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"If he doesn't show himself, then fire an arrow Lucina!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Phoenix - I'll check the tree
Phoenix climbs up tree

Betelgroose

Phoenix - doesnt look like he/she is in the tree anymore but I have a feeling they're still close by

Edited on by Betelgroose

SheldonRandoms

Pete"Well, we should keep a look out, we don't know where this person is............hold on, let me just get my Pokemon, I have my snubbull, but the masked Arrow must have packed my other pokemon" Pete then looks for his other Pokemon.

JunkosBoobies

The Forest Ranger comes out of His House on The Hill
Forest Ranger "That Arrow that came from That Tree...Was from The Spirit of The Forest."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Meanwhile with Guy, Guy"Well, what should we do now Purrloin, I just took this jewel here, but I wonder what's so special about it?" , ???????"It is special, but it doesn't belong to you, now hand it over, and maybe your ending in this world will be a painless one" Guy"Huh, who said that, are you that mummy from the that Confagrigus?" *???????"More like the other way around" black, shadowy hands then appear in front of Guy.

SheldonRandoms

Pete"Spirit of the forest, what are you talking about?"

JunkosBoobies

Forest Ranger "When He was Alive,He owned This Forest."
Wildlife Ranger "True,All Pokemon in This Forest was Put Here because of him."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Pete"Well then, why did he fire an arrow at Sheldon then?"

Betelgroose

Phoenix - and if he's a spirit where's my arrow?

SheldonRandoms

Pete"Well, is there a reason, maybe this spirit is not our friend?"

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, I'm not a thief, maybe that arrow was for Guy?" Pete"What does this thief look like?"

Guy"No way, you won't get me that easy" Guy then fired an explosive arrow at Cofagrigus, it explosives, Guy"Well, that should do it, if Sheldon were to have seen this, he would have been mad that I did this to a Pokemon?", the smoke from the blast then gives out a red stare from inside, Guy"Huh, what the heck?" black hands then appear in front of Guy.........

Betelgroose

Phoenix - how would you know that, unless you know the spirit and have spoken to him?

randomlypikachu

fourth wall break: remember how i said i was gona be gone untill tomarow... long story short, i was incredibly wrong about that. remakes fourth wall

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.