Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,481 to 5,500 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Pete"He's right you know, you sorta sound like you and the spirit went to school together or something?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Phoenix - or maybe he is the spirit. Think about it he came out from the same area the arrow came from and after he appeared I checked the tree and no one was there.

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Pete"Well then, he might be the spirit, don't let him get away!".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lance: jumps up from a tree aperantly after he has just woken up. he then captures the ranger they suspect to be the spirit got him brother.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Betelgroose

Phoenix grabs the Quagsire

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Good, but how can we tell if he's the spirit?"

randomlypikachu

lance: well if he was a spirit id be able to swallow him, since he'd basicaly be a soul. however i dont think im gona be able to do that with this guy.... iso dont think hes the spirit...

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

Betelgroose

Phoenix - when I checked the tree my arrow wasn't there meaning one of these guys has an arrow wound

JunkosBoobies

Onix "The Spirit went to School with The Wildlife Ranger and The Forest Ranger."
Rhyperior "The Spirit's House is Just Beyond."
Quagsire "I would go there if I were you guys."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Betelgroose

Phoenix - fine we will go there, but just in case
Chains the rangers and their pokemon to a tree

Edited on by Betelgroose

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Alright, let's go!" Sheldon and the others then go to the house.

Betelgroose

Phoenix - it's getting late I must go
Phoenix vanishes into the shadows

randomlypikachu

margie: Phases in hey guys, what i miss? lance: oh nothing much we're just going after a spirit... margie: ah well just to let you know casseys regained her conciusness ... her and yoshi are kinda going through some family problems right now.... we shouldnt go back to the place we set up as a base camp for a while...

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Fine then, well let's go to this house then" they arrive at the house, Sheldon"Anybody here?"

randomlypikachu

lance and margie both seem to be sniffing around to try and sense the spirit - lance: ... calls out his mightyena to search deeper in the house ... i cant pick up anything brother, but perhaps mightyena can.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, did you find anything Mightyena?"

SheldonRandoms

Guy"...........Huh, i'm not dead" Cofagrigus" Not dead...........yet" Cofagrigus is holding Guy and Purrloin in one hand, Cofagrigus"Now then, time for that jewel to belong to it's rightful master, Guy"Wait, I didn't take any jewel, you got the wrong guy" Cofagrigus"i'm not stupid, I know you were dressed up as this Masked Arrow, but I knew it was you, because I sensed the jewel, now then, i'm gonna take back what belongs to me", Purrloin"Guy, there has to be something you can do?" Guy"No Purrloin, i'm afraid not", Purrloin"..............", Cofagrigus"Good, at least you accept your fate, for that, i'll let you watch your Purrloin become mummified first", Purrloin"Guy, please tell me you have a plan" Purrloin then starts to cry, Purrloin"Riolu, i'm sorry this timeline, we don't.........." Guy"Hey, I told you, I don't know what to do, but the Masked Arrow does!", Cofagrigus"That's right, you were the Masked Arrow while you stole from me, I really want to have fun before you meet your fate", Guy"What do you mean?" Cofagrigus"I mean this" Cofagrigus then let's go of Guy and Purrloin and then takes the jewel, Cofagrigus"I should at least let you see what this jewel can do, before I put you both to sleep forever" the Jewel then glows and Guy and Purrloin then turn into there disguises, The Masked Arrow"Huh, how did you.........what is that jewel?", Cofagrigus"I told you, it's mine, now then, what should I do to you...........ah, yes, those feelings, I can tell that you have lost someone near and close to you?" The Masked Arrow"..................."Cofagrigus"Don't try to hide your feelings, I know, now then, what if I can show you her again?", The Masked Arrow"........................", *Cofagrigus"Speechless, i'll just take that as a yes", Cofagrigus then makes a bright red light appear in front of Guy..........

randomlypikachu

mightyena and lances ears both perk up at once as does margies - margie: somethings going on out in the forest... lance: but somethings also going on out in a city nearby mightyena: ...worse yet i cant feel viper in your body anymore lance: ... we werent supposed to tell him that we knew....

JunkosBoobies

The Rangers and Their Pokemon go to The House
Luxray Sniffs The House
Rhyperior "That Computer...It has The Information on it!"
Quagsire "That should give you some Info."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Huh, Lance, what did he mean by that?"

Cofagrigus"Huh, I sense somebody knows that i'm here..........Sorry Masked Arrow, but i'm gonna have to delay letting you see your sister again, but you will pay, eventually, now then, farewell for now" Cofagrigus then erases Guy's and Purrloin memory of him being here, then he disappered*The Masked Arrow*"Huh, why am I here?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.