Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,861 to 4,880 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

we're doing the madness thing for another day, sheldons gone for today, and i am (For right now) asura from soul eater.

EDIT: ok slight change to that, i am now going to help out a friend... kinda made the whole search for a good song representing asura to be pointless.... shoots the internet cya tomarow

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Betelgroose

I think they're all gone haven't heard from any of them on this page

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

JunkosBoobies

Sonic comes out,Followed by an ARBOK
Sonic "I'm gonna watch Sensei PikPik and The Masked Stranger."
Sonic Looks at Sensei PikPik and The Masked Stranger

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Betelgroose

Masked Stranger - Want some waffles Sonic?
Throws waffle at Sonic

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

BadKitty

Groose_Lord wrote:

I think they're all gone haven't heard from any of them on this page

Why hello there my newest minion I'd never abandon you, but I see your yet another wanna-be calm your little self down and do fetch me some milk :3

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Sensei PikPik "I am the master here!"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Betelgroose

Wanna-Be what
I'm already feared by many for trolling in Monster Hunter Tri

BadKitty

Groose_Lord wrote:

Wanna-Be what

Thank you just thank you minon I needed that laugh xD
and theres a diffrence from people being scared of you and people not wanting to be near you u_u

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

Betelgroose

Emeralds wrote:

Groose_Lord wrote:

Wanna-Be what

Thank you just thank you minon I needed that laugh xD
and theres a diffrence from people being scared of you and people not wanting to be near you u_u

I will never be your minion in fact I'm taking the milk back

Betelgroose

masked stranger -would you like some bacon with that?

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

Wow, I thought those two..........everybody would still be here, but I guess not, well I made this for the master in a minute, it shows that I can do things quick.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Also, I found a way to stop this madness in this thread, yes @LordJumpMad, you do have the right to post in this thread, but you are breaking one of the rules, I posted the rules right here.

RainbowCrasher wrote:

This is a role-play story, where everyone contributes. Everyone is alway 1 fixed character, and your actions affect the story. It'll be open for contribution tomorrow. I am lucario, but since i made this thread im also the narrarator =P
The story begins on a cold christmas eve, as every trainer is looking forward to Christmas, more specifically, the christmas ultra league. But little did they know what happened next...
Rules: 1: No inappropriate content
2: Each Pokemon can only be used once. 1st come 1st served.
3: No significant deviating from the story, or death nukes that kill everybody
4: NO TROLLS

Well then, if you continue to break the rules, then you and @ Emeralds will be not allowed to post here anymore, now if you were to create a thread of your own, then all the madness you bring here can be rightfully in that thread, but if you continue, then madness will be brought out, but not in your favor.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Retro_on_theGo Thank you, I made it myself XD

BadKitty

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled

Wow, I thought those two..........everybody would still be here, but I guess not, well I made this for the master in a minute, it shows that I can do things quick.

Okay you didn't have to be so hurtful with that ;__;
you make me a stick, you really know how to treat a girl

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

SheldonRandoms

Emeralds wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled

Okay you didn't have to be so hurtful with that ;__;
you make me a stick, you really know how to treat a girl

Well, I didn't know what you looked like, so I made you into a stick figure, and besides, I'm known for making stick figure animations, I am the creator of the popular stick figure series, Sheldon and Mr.Randoms.

ALSO, I MADE THIS IN A MINUTE, SO THAT'S ALSO WHY U R A STICK FIGURE

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

BadKitty

Meanie, you just can't put some effort it something to make me happy sheldon, you people can be so cruel ;__;

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

SheldonRandoms

@Emeralds I'm sorry, but you just don't know how hard it is for me with girls, I live in a house full of girls, and I have two older sisters that would always push me around and make me do things, also, I had to drive to New York City to drop off my Grandma, so that's why I wasn't here, I get called a meanie because I have no idea who the heck that is in your avatar..............no really, who is that supposed to be?

BadKitty

-_-
My avatar if you must know, is exactly what you see a catgirl drinking soda O__O
I can't believe you do not know of me after all my time and work here! >:[
you don't get around much here u_u

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.