Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,841 to 4,860 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Well, I got to get ready to leave, we have to drop off my grandma back to the city..................maybe we can do this tomorrow, and if @LordJumpMad and @ Emeralds bother you enough, but you still want to role play, you could just ignore them and nor respond to what they say, well I have to leave in about 10 minutes.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

@Emeralds Sensei PikPik "One thing... GOURD SQUARDON FIRE!!!"

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

BadKitty

You can't ignore us this thread is free for all you do not own it or choose who gets to partake in it, nor can you control the out come of it!
be grateful it actually has gotten interesting.

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

@amazingpopo_man sheldon makes a very good point, if theyre still at this tomarow then lets just continue with what we were doing. until then, back to the hunt for a good song to go with this.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Betelgroose

Masked Stranger - umm... @Emeralds you got a little something on your... Well Everything

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

LordJumpMad

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Well, I got to @LordJumpMad and @ Emeralds bother you enough, but you still want to role play, you could just ignore them.

LordJumpMad: This is a free thread, anyone is welcome to post here,and say whatever they wish to.
The only reason no one hasn't because this is an awfully boring thread, the title alone keeps people away, but luckly for you, everything I touch turns to gold~
Soon this thread will turn for the better!
Now have a mad day my minions~

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

well since were aperantly doing madness today im temporarly making a switch to being asura from soul eater, so looking for a song thats apropriate for him.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

LordJumpMad wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Well, I got to @LordJumpMad and @ Emeralds bother you enough, but you still want to role play, you could just ignore them.

LordJumpMad: This is a free thread, anyone is welcome to post here,and say whatever they wish to.
The only reason no one hasn't because this is an awfully boring thread, the title alone keeps people away, but luckly for you, everything I touch turns to gold~
Soon this thread will turn for the better!
Now have a mad day my minions~

Then why don't you create a better thread then, don't you want the madness to be from the heart, I guess not then.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

LordJumpMad

randomusername wrote:

well since were aperantly doing madness today im temporarly making a switch to being asura from soul eater, so looking for a song thats apropriate for him.

I very much want to hear this song about madness, for madness day ◕‿‿ ◕

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

BadKitty

randomusername wrote:

Your poor spelling shows you have been infected with your Lord's madness!
please do get this kitty some milk while you're at your song making~

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Betelgroose

Masked Stranger - okay... This is getting a bit strange I'm just put the diglett here and come back later.
Masked Stranger wanders back into the shadows

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

TsunamiSensei

Sensei PikPik "My proper grammar proves I haven't succumb to the blight of madness!"

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

Sensei PikPik "My proper grammar proves I haven't succumb to the blight of madness!"

But your love for bacon and proper grammar proves you have succumbed to my insanity

TsunamiSensei

@Groose_lord The sane insanity of Sensei PikPik was created when... (insert weird back story here)... And that is why we have waffles.

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

The Masked Stranger comes out of the shadows once again, but this time he has waffles and a tepig

Betelgroose

randomusername wrote:

Just stuff between Masked Stranger and Senseii Pik Pik
Masked stranger has waffles

Betelgroose

Masked Stranger - hmmm? digletts still here. Tepig burn the diglett corpse

Edited on by Betelgroose

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.