Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 481 to 500 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Lot's of the clone Ducklett's were hit and then disappeared "alright remaining clones, use ice beam on mewtwo, then i'll use brave bird on him" The remaining clones use ice beam, freezing mewtwo, then the clones disappeared, then the real Ducklett uses Brave Bird, flying into Mewtwo stomach, Mewtwo then went flying, but Ducklett went flying back and took recoil.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

randomusername wrote:

hmph i have no interest in dawn, i only have interest in that items power used in the right place it couldve fixed everyone put my blans back by years and years. however if used on myself, it wil fix everything thats happend to me. squezzes ducklet really hard forcing a beam to hit me sending me flying yes... the power of the item ceases to exist in ducklet after it is used

But dawn has the powerful substance in the universe in her body

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Plusle

(I'm back!) My Bionic legendary dogs fainted I then send out my master project to fight Meta-Gallade "Damn need move revives!"

3dsFc:2148-9077-4578

Plusle

I use the the revives on the bionic legendary dogs and take them into my secret base in space I then put them into fuse tank to make the ultimate legendary pokemon " Wake up Suienkou!"

Plusle

"Suienkou combine blastburn sheer cold and thunder and aim it at earth!"

Plusle

Untitled

Plusle

[youtube:0mn3PFYu_4E] Turns on stereo "Gonna need some epic music for this!"

Drobotic

Drives into battle with my car
Sup' guys!

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

TsunamiSensei

I teleport to wherever this fight is with meta-gallade. " A battle between bionic pokemon, this seems fun"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Plusle

"Lugia use hydro pump"

TsunamiSensei

The water washes off of meta-gallade's waterproof armor.

-Skeletor

Plusle

"Then use psychic lugia!"

TsunamiSensei

The psychic energy is dispelled by meta-gallade and redirected at lugia.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett was walking while playing Drill Dozer on his gameboy advance micro "This game is so great, I hope they make a sequel one day.........huh?" Ducklett then goes and see's a battle going on "when did this happen, and who's that Lugia, that must be the enemy, time for a surprise sneak attack, my wings are reday, webbed feet steady, gonna blast that Luiga with brave bird" Ducklett then flies into the air and uses Brave Bird on Luiga's head, then Ducklett fell to the floor and took recoil.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.