Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 461 to 480 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

hmph i have no interest in dawn, i only have interest in that items power used in the right place it couldve fixed everyone put my blans back by years and years. however if used on myself, it wil fix everything thats happend to me. squezzes ducklet really hard forcing a beam to hit me sending me flying yes... the power of the item ceases to exist in ducklet after it is used

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

"Darn, Ducklett messed up again, but at least Dorris is safe, and how do you know that the item ceases to exist in me, I think I have plenty of it if you ask me" Ducklett then shoots the beam at Serviper, sending him into the air again "I am the power source of this item now, the power may run dry, but it can regenerate"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

bleh you may have a nasty new attack on you but its "healing" properties are done now starts glowing a little which meens next chance i get i'll be able to do this right.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

"So Serviper, are you going to capture Ducklett Now, I have plenty of power to heal you, you can put me into a machine and use my power whenever you want, what do you say?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hm glows brighter i think i'll pass on that offer, oh and from this point foward just call me viper.

SheldonRandoms

Glows even brighter then Serviper "Ok then Viper, since i'm such a nice duck, i'll let you get in the first attack, but before you do, tell me why won't you capture me, you can make Ducklett your slave, why are you passing on an offer like that?"

randomlypikachu

glow stops and in a second my bodly splits in two seperate bodies one is a seviper and the other is a man in a ninja outfit with two swords and a metal mask covering his face, this man being myself because your not gona live long enough for that to happen seviper coils aorund you while i slash your head with my blade

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then catches the sword in his beak, then flings the sword at the ninja's face mask, revealing the man behind the mask "I don't know who the heck you are, can you care to explain to Ducklett while this Se...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrVIPER, is giving me a hug with his coil, also I have extremely fast speed while i'm glowing this red aura"

randomlypikachu

puts mask back on well in the begining of my experiments for hybrids i had no other options but to test on myself. worked out real nicely, well thats what i thought at least, because as it turned out i could not hold a human form for more than five minutes. now that this has happend though, when my work is perfected i'll get a chance to try this on myself again.

SheldonRandoms

"Well, Gardevoir told me that this power from whatever this item is can reverse the effects, it can make turn pokemon back into humans and humans back into pokemon"

randomlypikachu

which is exactly whats happend to me ... sort of, what i did was more of a fusion rather than a full DNA change... wait a minute ... thats it i shouldnt be changing them i should be fusing! a portal opens in the night and seviper and i walk through it locking the doors behind us.

SheldonRandoms

"Luckily I was still coiled with you Viper, now then you see, you keep running from your problems, if you let others help, then i'm sure everything out in the end, i'll let you use some of this stuff that I have from that item to help you, so what do you say to that, also do you know where Doris is?"

randomlypikachu

tosses you out of the night but leaves a note on your head that says you'll see her tomarow then locks up the doors once more

SheldonRandoms

"I think he's staring to like me a little bit more, well i'll see you later Viper, Doris and everybody else in the night, i'll be wherever you guys are"

SheldonRandoms

"Mewtwo, you're kinda late for the battle, but when Serviper returns with the night, then you can fight, actually, hey Mewtwo, you want to fight me, I have this power from that item and it gave me extremely fast speed, what do you say?"

JunkosBoobies

SheldonRandoms wrote:

"Mewtwo, you're kinda late for the battle, but when Serviper returns with the night, then you can fight, actually, hey Mewtwo, you want to fight me, I have this power from that item and it gave me extremely fast speed, what do you say?"

lets fight!

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett uses Air Slash and hits Mewtwo's chest "before you counter, let me do this!" Ducklett then uses double team, and there's even more Ducklett's then before "Your move Mewtwo"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.