Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,041 to 4,060 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well........I'm still alive aren't I, I think I can take down Lotus"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lance: true, but you never did get to finish that fight with her... plus she knows her fathers sword and fighting techniques, and those arent exactly the easiest things to go up against... maby im worrying too much. also another thing thats bugging me, during the last time we were there the lavender soldiers where quite literaly pouring out of the ground. i think its more than safe to say now that lavender town is where all of those things have been coming from. so question is, once we get done with lotus, what exactly should we do about the town?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, once Lotus is taken care of, we should probably dig a hole in Lavender town, maybe that's where they are coming from."

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lance: perhaps... well, lets go see how riolu and ducklet are doing. mightyena: walks in hello lance: oh mightyena, where have you been? mightyena: just sniffing around

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Huh, I don't see them by that Pikachu vs. Meowth coaster, Guy must have taken them to a different ride or attraction, so Mightyena, long time now see" Sheldon the pets Mightyena's head Sheldon"So, what have you been sniffing around, also how did you get inside this place without a ticket?"

randomlypikachu

lance: oh well shes the daughter of viper, remember him? mightyena: oh nothing important, and ....lets just say i have my ways of getting to places without using tickets...

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Whatever, it's good to have you here, well, we should find Guy and the other Pokemon, I wonder what they could be doing right now?"

randomlypikachu

lance: sure, begins searching for the others

SheldonRandoms

They eventually see the others, Guy"Hey you guys, done talking, well your Pokemon are having fun, they went on a lot of rides, and as for me, let's just say I won some cash"

randomlypikachu

lance: and by won you meen?

SheldonRandoms

Guy"uhhh, there was a slot machine for adults, so I played it and won some money........so what's up with you guys?"

randomlypikachu

lance: wow... im eating a pie eats a pie its made of steak

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Wow......we had such a long day here......" Riolu"........yawn........i'm getting tired........we should get some sleep some, I don't think I can stand much longer............." Riolu's eye's are olny half open.

randomlypikachu

lance: ok, lets go back to maximillions place to sleep for tonight, we move out to lavender town tomarow.

SheldonRandoms

Everybody then goes to a bed and Ducklett wraps his wing around Riolu, Sheldon"Well, goodnight everybody"

randomlypikachu

lance: night guys sleeps

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon wakes up early in the morning and thinks to himself Sheldon"Well, today I have to fight Lotus, and these guys are getting tougher and tougher, i'm not sure if I can defeat there leader like this, but how much more do I have to improve?" Sheldon then looks at Ducklett and Riolu sleeping Sheldon".........Ducklett, he's taking such great care of Riolu, but what if something were to happen to me while Ducklett is fused with me, he won't have anybody to play with him like Ducklett does" Sheldon then gets out of his bed and looks outside the window Sheldon"Well, Lucina should be n her way here, she shall help us beat Lotus and the Lavender............oh yeah, I almost forgot about them, those Lavender are out there destroying life's, Guy just barley escaped from them, but his sister didn't make it, I wonder who she was, he said that she taught him how to be a thief, how to use a bow and magic, he's really good with the bow, but his skills with magic could still use improvement" Sheldon then turns around and looks at Guy, Sheldon"And just who is his sister, she seems very skilled, she even had Liepard and that Liepard was the mother of his Purrloin, his sister seems very skilled, but she was just out numbered and sacrificed herself to save her little brother, it seems the Liepard did the same thing with Purrloin" Sheldon then looks back outside the window Sheldon"And what does he mean about the Riolu egg, he said he didn't steal it, but did his sister steal it, or did they have a Lucario back when they where still together, Guy learned a powerful spell back there, stealing my voice, but a spell like that, I must find out how he learned it.........it's still to early, I better go back to sleep" Sheldon then gets back to bed and goes back to sleep.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.